Part 15 - A New Partner

~*Lunae's POV*~ 

I was on the road walking down with four people with my hands tied. I recognized one person from them. It was Uchiha Sasuke! I know him because his brother has an obsession about him. He can't go one day without talking about his brother. 

I spotted him with his open shirt and a sword in his hand. I thought the shirt looked pretty gay for him. I turned to see a girl with uneven hair.  

"You know you should really fix that hair." I said about her hair. 

 Her face then turned red and she yelled, "Shut up!!!" I just didn't care about any nagging right now. I gave her a dead look and turned to Sasuke. 

 "Is she always like this?"  

She then immediately hit the top of my head with her fist. "You little brat why I.." she yelled before a guy with white hair pulled her back. "Yeah I already know I'm a pain. I'm already in trouble, I don't need your two sense." I yelled at the girl. 

"Can someone just shut her up already!" she yelled at the guys. One with orange hair covered my mouth and when he took his hand away something was left on me. From that point on I couldn't talk. I then got an idea! 

I moved the tip of my fingers to make a blade to cut the rope. As we walked along I cut the rope slowly so they wouldn't notice. When I finally cut it and ran backwards and let my hands free. They turned and then Sasuke motioned for them to attack.  

The girl ran to me saying, "Finally I can shut this girl up myself." I then ran at her with my fist ready to hit. We missed each other and I ran directly to the one with orange hair. He jumped above me and aimed his fist at me.  

I quickly moved back but when his fist met the ground, there was a big impact. Pieces of debris flew in the air causing a distraction for me. I then felt someone was behind me and when I turned I saw a huge sword coming at me. I turned to water when I sliced me.  

I then made my figure and knelt to the ground. I was easily out numbered. 

~*Lupin's POV*~ 

As I went down the windy roads I saw a gust of wind further down. It must've been Lunae and those other people. I ran down quickly to see what was going on. When I was running Deidara was above of me. 

"Come on Lupin! We have to go!" He put his hand down for me to grab.  

"No! We have to get Lunae!" I yelled back at him. 

His head turned forward to see Lunae and some other people. "We have no time Lupin! We have to leave before they get you." 

 "No!" I ran past his bird to go help Lunae.  

~*Deidara's POV*~ 

I just sighed and went after her with my bird. I have to get her. I put my hand in my bag to grab some clay to make some of my explosives.  

 It was hard to spot her in the winter's snow. I then looked down to see Lunae fighting off three other people. I then jumped down from my bird letting go of my bombs in the air. 

"Katsu!"  

My bombs then went off to blind them. I saw Lupin and grabbed her. "Wait Dei! We have to get Lunae still!"She reminded me. 

"We have no time." I exclaimed at her. "Just listen to me for once!" 

I then carried her princess style and jumped up to my bird. Lupin then looked down from my bird to find Lunae. It was too hard to find her and we left back to the hideout.