09 - Studying

Whoo! It's been awhile.

I hope you like!

_____________________

His hands traveled down to my waist pulling me closer than I ever hoped to be in this situation. His lips were fast, furious, and also quite a bit sloppy. At one moment I thought his lips were more on my nose than my lips. I practically burst out laughing when he growled and pushed his lips even harder on mine. What is this, the circus? Just call me a lion tamer.

               He was obviously trying too hard, especially when he bit my lip way and I pulled away in pain.

“Ow!” I touched my finger to my bottom lip and pulled back to see red staining my fingertips.

His eyes widened. “Sorry! I guess I got a little too into it…”

A little? Instead of completely freaking out on him, I tossed a fake smile on my face. “It’s no big deal, it happens.”

He also grinned and then grabbed my waist again. No, no, no. I got my kiss from him, he’s marked off my list. No seconds!

Luckily the last bell of the day went off and I jumped away from him and grabbed the doorknob of the supply closet. “Well, that was fun, Victor, but I have to get going. Study session, you know… Bye!”

I left him hanging, his shirt half open and his mouth gaping, and ran out of the closet we were in. I quickly fixed my hair and tested out my lip before fully entering the main hallway were students were now quickly exiting the school to go home for the day. I saw the back of his head and immediately headed over to him, practically climbing on his back.

“Oh, Sam-boy!” I cried out and he jumped a little. He turned around, a little brush already lighted his features, and smile boyishly.

“Are you ready to study?”

I nodded and then frowned. “Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, if you don’t want to or you don’t have the time I’m not forcing you to do anything—“

“No, Melody. It’s fine. I want to do it.”

I gave him a smile. “Thanks.”

I followed him out to the parking lot where he led me to an old-ish car. He sheepishly turned to me and ran his hands through his hair. “Uh… it’s not the best car but…”

“It’s way more than I have, so I’m jealous, Sam,” I grinned and climbed in. The inside of it was definitely refurbished recently, so he must take pride in this car. I liked that. I liked that he cared about something enough to fix it up and make it perfect.

When he drove, I noticed he drove nice and carefully. Almost too carefully. For instance, he waited for a car to pass before turning even though he easily had more than enough time. He almost always drove five miles per hour under the limit as well. Good. If he were a crazy drive, I would’ve jumped out of the car. Crazy drivers scare me more than anything.

He pulled in front of the elementary school where a little girl sat alone in the front of the school. When we stopped she perked up and immediately came running over to us, climbing into the back seat.

“Hi, Sammy!” She said with a bright grin that showed off two missing teeth in the middle of her smile. She turned to me with a look of confusion. “Who are you?”

“Katie, please. Be nice. This is my friend, Melody.”

Her hair was the same blond as Sam’s, but she had green eyes instead of his brown. She also had an array of freckles marking her face giving her the adorable look even more so. I smiled at her and held out my hand for a high five. “Hi, Katie! How old are you?”