Chapter fourteen~ It really hurts...

Axel P.O.V

 “Shit!” she hung up on me! I have to go to her. I shove the phone in my pocket. I made my way back to Nancy, she was sitting next to her dad.

“Nancy..” she looked up

“I have to really g-”

“Excuse me, Rachel Ferguson’s family?” Nancy and Mr. Ferguson got on their feet. I turn back to see the doctor… that had a sad expression. “I’m her husband and this is my daughter, she’s okay? is she w-waiting for us?” Mr. Ferguson said, but we all knew what was gonna happen next from the doctor expression. I knew he did from the water forming from his eyes.

“I’m truly sorry, we tried everything we could..” with that Nancy burst to tears, her dad wraps his arms round her as his tears fall.  Nancy wiped her tears

“what room is my m-mom in?” Nancy asked

“she in room 67…..I’m sorry for your loss” The doctor said and walked away. Nancy pulled away from her dad

“I want to see her” she began to walk but looked like she was having a hard time even standing. I pulled her back before she falls and hurt herself.

“Let go of me! I need to see her.” I hugged her

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, you look like you could pass out” She kept pushing me “I should take you home, you need to rest” I looked at her dad and he gave me a small nod.

“No! I’m fine!.. let g-go” She stop struggling and began to cry on my chest, her dad walks over to her and  turns her round so she would face him. He puts his hands on her side of her face.

“Go home. You don’t look good…. please” He said in a low quiet voice

“b-but.. I w-want to see her” she begged him. He closes his eyes and leans his forehead on hers.

“You will.. I promise, but not right now.. please go home” Tears fall down from Nancy’s face

“Okay” she whispered, I wrap my arm around her and began to walk out the hospital. She lean her head on my shoulder, I was at the exit when I hear Mr. Ferguson

“Axel..” I turn back

‘Thank you’ he mouthed, I smiled and continued walking out the hospital. We got to the car and I open the door for her. She got it and I went around the car and got it too. As I started driving I noticed that she was quiet when I turn my head to look at her, she was asleep.

I sigh, Abby… my hands tighter on the wheel. I really want us to be together, she brings out someone in me I never knew was there. Sure Nancy did made me a better person, but with Abby. I could be silly, carefree and my problems just fade away with her.

She is also the little girl I couldn’t bring myself to talk to. I would just watch her from afar as creepy as it sounds. I used to think she was an angel or something when I saw her sit on  her own as the wind pass through her hair. I wonder what made her dye her hair pink.

Finally I made it to Nancy's house, I got out the car and carried Nancy out. Once I made it to the door, I realized I didn’t have the keys or anything. I sigh let’s hope it’s open, I reach the doorknob slowly without awaking Nancy up. For my luck, it was open, I guess they were to in a hurry to lock the door.

I took her to her room and laid her on the bed, I put a blanket over her. Just when I was gonna leave when I felt her hand, I jumped a little.

“Axel” she said in a sleepy voice