Bro Advice

"Heyyy!!!" Momo screamed as the rest of everyone was behind her or next to her. Everyone jumped and chuckled. Jirou looked at the smiling Denki and her smiled grew even more. "Guys! Since everyone is here, let's go a truth or dare!!" Ashido announces. Everyone cheers and we all go in a circle. "Okay! Kirishima! Truth or Dare!" Sero said. Kirishima pauses and smiled. "Dare! It's very manly!" He said. Sero crosses his arms and look directly at Kirishima.
"I dare YOU, to prank call Mr. Aizawa!!" Sero yelled. Giggles filled the room. Kirishima hesitated at first and then sighed and took out his phone. "Hello?" Aizawa said in a tired voice.

"THERES THREE CATS OUTSIDE THE DORMS!" Kirishima yelled. "OMG WHERE-" Kirishima started laughing like hell when he hanged up. Sero and the rest of the Bakusquad started laughing as fuck as the rest of the class were laughing normally. "Okay!! Todoroki truth or dare?!" Kirishima said. "Truth." Todoroki said. "Okay, is it true? The rumors. You and Midoriya are dating?!??" Kirishima said. Todoroki looked at Midoriya and turned back to everyone. "Yes." Todoroki said. All the girls started awing while the boys cheered. "Um, Bakugou truth or dare?" Todoroki said. "Truth." Bakugou said. "Okay, well, are you dating Kirishima?" Todoroki said. Bakugou gave Todoroki a glare. "YES!" Bakugou yelled. "AYYYYYY!!!" Sero yelled as he kept on shaking a blushing Kirishima.

"Tch whatever, yo Dunce face, truth or dare?" He said.

Kaminari's POV
"I um, dare!" I say. "Okay make out with Racoon eyes." I stood there and walked away. "I'm sorry I can't do this!" I said as everyone called my name. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 'I ruined that damn party.' I thought. I decided to text someone.

Denks🤡: SHINNN!! I need help ;(

Sleepy boi🐈: what do you need?

Denks🤡: I ruined a party!

Sleepy boi🐈: how could you ruin a party?! Your like the definition of party!

Denks🤡: I don't know! I screwed this stupid party!! 🥺

Sleepy boi🐈: just come to my dorm.

Denks🤡: oKiE

I put my phone in my pocket and walk to his dorm. I knocked on his door and he opened it and welcomed me. I found his cats, Luna and Nova and play with them. He tells me to follow him and I do what he says. We sit down at the edge of his bed and there was an awkward silence between us for a bit. "So, what happened at this 'party? And wait before you answer how are you doing. I heard you got placed in a hospital? You doing good???" He asks and I chuckled. "It's fine really. Just an accident." I said. "Okay. What happened at the party now?" He asks. "Well we were playing truth or dare and Bakugou dared me to make out with Mina...So I ran out of her dorm." I said looking down.

He scratches the back of his neck and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Look just don't feel like you ruined that party, people can't always do other people's dares too you know, well if they make fun of you, just inform me and I'll do illegal things you know what I mean." He said as he smiled at me. Wow. He actually smiled. I smiled too and sat up. "You're right! Thank you so much Shinsou!" I said as I walk out. "Anytime bro." He said before back to sleep.