Chapter 7

Im just going straight to the story!

Pic of John!----------------->>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was going to look for Michelle, and you...I don't know what you are going to do," I smirked.

I got out of John's embrace and kissed him in the cheek. "Be good." I patted his cheek and turned around to leave. As I was leaving I heard John muttered something about me being the end of him.

I silently laughed. I heard him follow me and take my hand; I looked at him confused.

"Might as well help you look for Michelle," he smiled. I swear my heart skipped a beat once he smiled.

"Okay," I said happily.

We walked around the mansion holding hands. Some people were looking at our hands instead of us. I wonder what's so wrong about holding hands. Some girls were glaring at our hands, and some were smiling at them. A couple of the guys gave a thumps up at John and grinned.

"Why are they acting like this?" I whispered to John in his ear.

"They're just happy that I found my mate." he replied, smiling so big at the last part.

"Oh okay."

We walked for a few minutes until we stoped at a white door.

"This is Michelle's room. If she isn't her, you're on your own because I need to get back to work on some papers," said John. He knocked on the door three times until it opened by Michelle.

"There you are!" She grabed my free hand and pulled me inside. "Thanks John." she slamed the door on his face.

"I do that to Allen all the time." I laughed.

"Do what? Close the door on his face?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Me too. Now sit down and tell me everything!" she clapped her hands.

I looked around the room and looked for a place to sit. Michelle's room was pretty. Her walls were a light purple color with black polka dots; her bed was purple with black pillows, she had a balcony with purple curtains, a black carpet, and a plasma TV hanging on the wall across from her bed; there was a desk next to her bed.There was a little table with a lamp and clock on it . There were also two other doors that led to the bathroom and closet.

"Nice room," I comented.

"Thanks."

I sat on a black bean bag that was close to the balcony. Michelle sat on the purple one across from me.

"Spill it!" she grinned.

"Okay, your brother is my mate. There, now what do you want to talk about."

Her grinned fell. "Details please."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!" I said louder.

"Yes!" she said louder.

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!" I yelled.

"Okay, now tell me."

I stared at her in shock. "Thats not fair! I--You--You tricked me!" I sttured.

"I didn't."

"Yes you did." I acussed.

"Boo hoo! Get over it and tell me. Don't make this harder Selene." she warned.

I groaned. "Fine, what do you want me to tell you."

"What happened when you went to his room?"

"Which time?" I blurted out.

Her eyes widened, and I immedeatly regreted what I said. Her eyes shinned with happiness and she began to grin.

"So you went there more than once." she wiggled her eyebrows. "What happened there?"

I decided to just tell her instead of making things worst. "The first time we just kissed--"

"Ah!" Michelle squeled. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Sorry, continue."

"As I was saying, we kissed--" I stoped to look if she would interrupt me again. Nope. I continued. "--and then...he.."

"He what?" she asked impatiently.

"He marked me!"

"Aahh! No way!" it looked like Michelle might explode any minute with how happy she is.

"Yes way! But he marked me without permission."

"He what?!" She yelled.

I nodded.

"Im gonna have a talk with my brother." she cracked her knuckles. She stood up and ran out the room.

"Michelle! Wait!" I yelled after her.

I got up and ran after her. She was down the hall, so I followed her. I saw her go inside John's office. She opened the double doors with out knocking. I heard them slam against the wall.

"What the hell?!" said John.

By the time I got there, Michelle was standing in front of a pissed of John.

"This is for marking Selene without permission." Michelle slaped John across the face. "And this is for finally finding your mate!" she hugged him.

Okay...that was kinda weird. I wonder if Michelle is bipolar. First she slaps him and then she hugs him. What?

Michelle pulled away from John and smiled at him, John still looked shocked. I decided it was time to go in.

"John?" Michelle snapped her fingers. When he didn't respond, she smacked his forehead. "John!"

John blinked once and scowled. "What was that for?"

"Its your fault." she shrugged.

"What do you want?" he asked, still scowling.

Now that I think about it, he looks hotter like this. I sighed. He looks so cute when he's mad.

"I told you. I wanted to hug you for finding your mate!" she said.

"And that's why you slapped me?"

"No, I slapped you for marking Selene with out permission." she pointed at me.

John looked at me, and no longer scowled. His expression was so caring, there wasn't any sign that he was mad.

"Its not my fault. I tried to stop her," I said.

John smiled. "Im sure you did."

Michelle cleared her throat. "Well I guess I'm done here. Come on Selene, lets leave before John starts getting horny."

I started laughing. That was so true, John can get horny pretty easily.

"Hey!" John glared at his sister.

"You know it's true brother." she started walking out the door.

"So true!" I said, walking out of the office.

"Im a guy! It's not my fault!" John yelled from behind us.

Me and Michelle laughed when we got to her room.

"Haha, did you see his face when I slapped him?" she asked in between laughter.

"Yeah! That was funny."

We sobered up after a minute. I looked out the balcony and saw it was dark. Already? That was fast.

"Its dark," I said.

She grinned. "Let the sleep over begin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short! Sorry for any spelling mistakes!

It was either this, or nothing. Remember to comment!:)