Chapter 15

Stiles POV

Derek let me stay with him that night. Laying on the broken, dirty mattress. I shivered from the cold, my teeth chattering, goosebumps dotting my skin. Derek perched at the very edge of the bed.

"D-D-Derek?"

He grunted.

"C-c-can you come a l-l-little closer?"

He slid up against me. Derek's skin was smooth and warm. I pressed my half-frozen toes against his bare leg.

"Jesus Christ, Stiles!" he yelped, "Where you in a snowstorm or something?"

"I d-d-don't know, I'm j-j-just so cold. B-But this is h-helping. A l-l-lot."

I yawned, and fell asleep, not seeing the black edging into my eyes.

* * * * * *

THE DEMON'S POV

I snap open my eyes. Reaching into the Vessel's pocket, I grab his phone. Such a weak mind. Not to mention the name- Stiles. Who in their right mind picks Stiles as a nickname? But it didn't matter. I was in control. I punched in the Summoner's number. I switched to Latin when he picked up.

"Quid agam primum?"

"What?" he replied, "Can you speak English?"

"Yes." I snapped, "Now, you Called me for a reason, right? What do you want me to do?"

"Um....." he said.

I rolled the Vessel's eyes. Just once, I'd like a Master that knew what he was doing.

"Any enemies?"

"Not really. I mean, I'm not looking for revenge. I've got something for that."

"Love? Any of that?"

"One girl. Alison Argent."

"I can make her like you, if you want."

"How soon?"

I calculated quickly in my head.

"Two hours, thirty-seven minutes, and seventeen seconds. Sixteen seconds."

"Get started."

AUTHOR's NOTE: PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS SO I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.