AJ "Stores"

Many jammers make "stores" in their den. Here is the definition of a "den store" on animal jam (not to offend because I have a "den store" too): den filled mostly with junk den items; occasionally good items. Place where no one accepts trades unless they are "store worthy"

Types of stores I have been in/know of:
1. Non member store- everything in it is non member
2.plushie store- all plushies
3.toy store-all toys
4.store- combination of random items
5.fake store- a store where you say what you want and they say ok here you go and don't do anything

Expect you will have to trade for the items (unless it is a fake store)!

A Fake Store Story (true story)
"Store my den!" Someone in Jamaa yelled.
I went to their den. They had rows of plushies and toys and random stuff.
About 10 jammers had shown up and about 9 left as soon as they saw the store.
Well that is just plain rude, but at least they didn't do it when that jammer was here. I thought.
I was the only jammer left. I stayed because I had my eye on this plushie, an awesome wolf plushie with a chicken hat. I thought it was funny.
"How may I help you Blossom?" The store owner asked (I am calling him Fries)
"This plushie please! The wolf with hat!"
"Ok. Here you go."
I stared at him. Well 1. Nothing happened and 2. Fries wasn't trading me.
"Um... You gonna trade it?"
"What do you think this is? It is a store! Now go!" Fries said angrily.
Before I knew it I was locked out of the den. What a fake store.
GOOD NEWS EVENTUALLY I GOT THAT PLUSHIE AND ALL THE OTHER "rare" WOLF PLUSHIES! :)