Father and daughter moment (short)

(A/n): Sorry in advance, this will be a little shorter. You guys want to read a father and daughter bonding time, I'll give it you! I'll add like two or one more soon! So please be patient until I add another bonding session. I want to spoil you all with this short and sweet chapter, love you all!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alastor's POV

"Anais, sweetie? Make sure to twirl your fingers and then put your hand in a fist, in order to hurt a demon and summon your little helpers." Anais looked at me and nodded, she did what I told her to do. She was practicing on a little dummy.

She finished it and did it all so correctly, she looked at me in excitement. She was smiling bright. "Did you see me dad!? Did you see what I did?!" She excitingly said. I chuckled and nodded, "Of course my little Ana, you did so good!" I returned the excitement.

She ran to me and hugged my legs, I patted her head. "Now I want to see your little fire truck." I said as I kneeled down to her level. She nodded and flicked her wrist, she made a little dog and had it run around in circles.

My eyes widened and I stepped back. "Oh sorry papa, I forgot you hate dogs." Anais said in a worried tone. I smiled at her with reassurance, "It's quite alright my sweet fawn, I should've known you were going to do that. Keep going, but may you please create something else?" I asked in a semi-nervous tone. She nodded.

She made a little fire version of Charlie, me and her. Fire version of Anais was in the middle, me and Charlie holding her hands. I smiled, "Spectacular!" I clasped my hands together, she gleefully smiled and made a baby deer and a big deer.

"I've been practicing since you left papa. Are they good?" She asked me with a soft smile, my smile turned soft, I nodded. "Your creations are just lovely. I know you will be doing so much more, more different and creative. For now, I'll teach you got to control your powers, hows that sound Anais?" She smiled and hugged me, I was still down to her level.

"It sound wonderful papa!" She squealed, I hugged her back. "Alrighty then! Now, let me show you how to summon the black tentacles I always use during a brawl. The one you've been wanting to learn." I commented, she gasped and jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yes!" She yelled out, I looked at her while getting back on my feet. "Now be aware, there will be some scripture behind you and your eyes will go static." I had my finger out and waving it around, she nodded and follows my command.

We practiced and practiced. She got better every time. I feel as if she'll be just as strong as me. She's a fast learner, at some point we'll have to use a real dummy made out of flesh and blood not out of a potato sack. I'll just need to wait, she is only 7, she'll turn 8 soon.

"Papa?" I hear Anais ask from underneath me. I looked down and answered, "Yes?" I asked. She looked at me  and asked, "When will you marry Charlie? I love her. She's a better mom. And she loves me too!" I was stunned, I got a bit red. "Oh deer, well...I've thought about it. Maybe you can help me?" I asked her, she excitedly nodded her head with a bright smile. I chuckled Mx

"Alright then."