A Sneak Of a Diary

As much as I sound confident and secure, I have something I am always insecure of. I did have a gallbladder removal surgery, because I had small stones that were going to block the digestion track. I have 4 stitches in my belly, and that is one of the reasons I would cry each time my eyes come on them. They are medium and swollen pink, which makes my skin look shrunk. Whenever I look at them, I start crying and feel so insecure about myself. Although no one sees them, I feel something wrong had happened to me. I made the surgery on 12 September 2019, after having 7 years of depression and unreasonable bullying and betrayal from so many people. My mental health was destroyed, if you are wondering. I did actually overcome that bad wave of insecurity and told myself that "they say you are brave; do you know that?". I keep telling myself this always; I do smile when I remember that those scars are here to resemble my bravery. I won't deny that sometimes I get triggered whenever I remember that day, but maybe those scars are here for good. I try to always use such situations as an inspiration to everyone around me, because at the end of the day we all have scars inside and outside us.