Part 13

"Oh. you," she said with a grimace on here face, turning away from the door.

a million thoughts were racing through my mind. Are Aaron and Mandy back together or something? Did he sleep with her?Why the hell is she here.

" So you're the one who has Aaron so in love,"she said with a scowl on her face.

"He talked about me?" kind of hoping that he hadn't, hoping that i could maybe cross one guy off my list. I rushed everything with him, just to feel comfort.

"No, he dreamt about you," she said sitting down on the couch and flipping on the tv.

"What?" i asked, confused.

"Yeah, on the drive here he fell asleep, and he talked about you," she told me. not bothering to look away from the pointless show she was watching.

"Well why are you here?"

"You don't know? I'm Neil's sister. i always visit him just before school starts? And just in case you don't know school starts in four days, bimbo," she smiled fakely at me turning the TV up.

"Bitch," i said under my breath. it's obvious that shes just jealous of me and Aaron. or what Aaron and i might be?

"Eliza William's at it again?" the tv screeched, "New York's socialite partying with some of Hollywood's clebrities. But a source tells me she's going to boarding school in upstate New York? Well, at least we know one lush won't be turning New York into her party scene anymore..."

"I knew i recognized you! You're that fake celebrity who's always in the tabloids? Aaron and you won't last, he doesnt go for that type," she snarled.

ignore the bitch. ignore the bitch.

i said over and over again in my head. walking to my room i knocked on the door hoping for Aaron to open it for me. The chest was getting heavy.

the door slowly opened, "Babe!" Aaron grinned taking the chest from my arms.

"Hey," i smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips after he put the box down.

"Ew," you could hear Mandy mutter from the couch.

"How was your trip?! i thought you were going to be home in a couple of days?

"Well i missed you," he smiled hugging me. I couldn't say the same for him. he had been gone for what a day? two? i hadn't even thought about him...

"Awh, well i missed you too," a little fib, not a lie.

"what's with the ancient box?" Aaron asked kicking it.

"Hey! don't kick it. It's not a box, it's a chest. it was by grandmothers,"i answered.

"Oh," he said distractedly.

"Yeah," i said steeping out of his arms and picking up the box.

i carried it to my bed and put it on top, gently pulling out the dress and hanging it up in the back of my closet, then taking out each of the journals, slowly lining them up on my bookshelf, oldest to most recent. Aaron had wandered away somewhere, i think he's gaming or something with Neil. the last thing in the box was my grandmothers jewelry box. i carried it to my dresser and placed it dead center. i slowly opened it, revealing a stack of pictures surrounded by jewelry.

A diamond ring caught my eye. it was my grandmothers engagement ring.

"Wow..." i whispered to myself. it was beautiful, a round diamond, surrounded by sapphires, and more diamonds.

i slipped it on my index finger and swore i would never take it off. i carried the jewlry box back to the chest and put the chest into the closet. i look at the rest later when no ones here.

slipping out of my room i found Neil making dinner in the kitchen.

"Where have you been?" he asked me.

"Home." was my answer. he didn't say anything. he just went on cooking. he looked absolutely adorable. his normally short hair getting a little shaggy. His blue eyes concentrated on making dinner. i just needed to hug him, so i did. walking over to him i wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"Thanks, for everything. Understanding." he turned around and smiled. hugging me tightly to him.

"WHOAAA! whore on the loose!" Mandy said walking into the kitchen.

"I swear to god, next time i hear that you are bitching at Eliza, i will wring your neck. Got it sis?" Neil said, with a deathly look on his face.

"Whatever, whens dinner gonna be ready?"

bipolar much?

"It will be ready when i tell you?" Neil said letting go of me.

without another word she left the room.

"sorry..." Neil said looking down.

"It's fine. really, i think shes just still in love with Aaron..."

"She is," he told me.

"Huh?"

"I read her diary," he said laughing and turning back around to the stove.

"Well that's reassuring..." i told him.

"There's another thing i need to tell you..." He trailed off.

"Neil?" i got really nervous.

"Normally, when you weren't here Mandy would sleep in yours and Aaron's room while Aaron slept on the couch...so she's gonna kinda have to take Aaron's bed..." he tried to look busy while cooking.

"Are you serious right now? Do you really want to wake up in the morning and find your sister dead?" I was venting, but the prospect of her death was extremely intriguing.

"I know she's a pain in the ass, but she'll grow on you."

"Doubt it," I whispered under my breath.

"Eliza! You're back!" Jason came running into the kitchen and hugging me.

"Jason!" He was my favorite roommate, easily. Aaron has dreams about Mandy, Neil is on my hitlist for having such a horrible, horrible sister. Jason has yet to do anything wrong.

"Jason, i was gone for like two days, can you pleaseeee put me down?" i giggled and he let go.

"Well, i expected you to miss me since i left with Aaron!" he feigned hurt.

"Of course i missed you!" i smiled. after knowing these boys for a little over a week i was attached. Every other guy i knew wanted nothing but to get in my pants, but these guys were real. i could never imagine being without them now.

SORRY ABOUT ALL THE MISTAKES. i've been typing on wordpad because my microsoft word like died. so this ones really short but i hope you like it!