Wolffe Chaper 6 Love

We left our lake in wolf form. I have a surprise for you when we get home. Dean thought to me. You know I hate surprises... I thought back. He laughed. Well I don't like them! I thought to him. We were just arriving at the house. We turned back to our human forms. Oh great. Time for the surprise. I thought.

We went to the guest room next to our room. It was decorated for a little girl. His sister and brother-in-law were killed by another werewolf couple, so he thought we should adopt her. Her name is Kayla. She has black hair and bright green eyes.

"Hi Sweetie." I told her as I picked her up. She was no heavier than 60 or 70 pounds. I'm guessing she was about 5 or 6. She looked so sweet. "Where's my mommy and daddy?" she asked me.

"Umm.. well sweetie they were killed. I'm so sorry." I said sadly. She started crying, so I had Dean go get her some ice cream. "Sweetie do you like ice cream?" I asked. She nodded just as Dean came up with a full blown sundae. She ate it pretty slowly.

When Kayla was done we put her to bed, and went off to our room. I got dressed in my cutest pajamas, and sat on the bed. I patted the seat beside me wanting Dean to sit there. After he got dressed he did. I hugged him, and put my head into his chest. He kissed my hair. He layed down, and pulled me into him. He turned the T.V. on, and turned on a romantic movie.

His mom knocked on the door, and Dean paused the movie. "Come in," Dean said.

"Hey, Kayla is hungry can Lily come get her something. It is your guys responsibility now." she said. "Sure I'll be down in a second." I told her. "I'll be back soon." I whispered to Dean, and I went downstairs.

I toasted a bagel, and asked if she wanted butter or cream cheese. She said, "Butter." I put butter on the bagel, and made one for myself. I ate, and asked her some questions. I found out her birthday is April 17th, and that she is 5 years old. We finished our bagels, and I put her to sleep again.

I told her goodnight, and I went back to mine and Dean's room. He turned the movie back on, and just towards the middle of the movie I dosed off.

I woke up, and Dean was still sleeping. I got out of bed, and made him and Kayla some breakfast. I heard the shower turn on. I figured it was Dean, so I put the breakfast I made out for them. I made eggs (scrambled and fried), cheese omlets, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, and some toast. The shower turned off just as I finished setting the food out. I went got Kayla out of her bed, and took her to the table.

"Grab anything you want honey. I made it for you and daddy." I whispered to her incase Dean was coming downstairs. I heard him call my name. I called him down here. I grabbed a bandana, and turned it into a blindfold. I met him at the stairs, and led him to the food. I set him down at the table, and grabbed him a plate. I took off his blindfold.

"Holy Shit!" he exclaimed. "You made all of this!" I nodded and smiled. He ate and talked. I couldn't understand him, so I just nodded and smiled. He laughed so did I. When Kayla was done I took her plate and did the dishes. Dean ate for a while so I put his plate in the sink. I would wash it later. Kayla wanted to watch The Lion King, so I put it in the DVD player and watched it with her while Dean was out with some friends.

Dean came back about an hour after the movie ended. I was getting Kayla a sandwich for lunch. I told Dean to watch her while I went and took a shower. When I was done I got in a short-sleeved sweater and a plaid skirt with some heels. Dean and I had planed on going to our lake that afternoon while his friend watched Kayla. I stepped into the dining room and Dean said that we should leave soon. The door bell rang.

I got the door and it was Dean's friend Drake. I told him that Kayla was in the kitchen and we will be back after while. I got Dean and gave Kayla a kiss on the cheek and left. Dean and I transformed and ran to our lake. He had a romantic picnik set up and had my swimsuit in the basket. We ate, laughed, kissed, danced, and swam. I got out of the lake and kissed Dean. He pulled away and reached in the basket.

It was a ring, the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. He got down on one knee and said, "Lily, I love you more than anything in the world. Will you marry me?"