07

Seungmin pov

I was curious as to who he was talking to. I did recognize him as the boy Jisung talked to, or at least tried to, a few weeks ago.

"Hyunjinnie?" I asked. He ignored me. (One vote = One hug for Seungmin) "HYUNJIN!" I whisper-shouted. "What, Seungmin!?" He whispered back turning his head towards me. "What's his name?" He looked confused before he realized who I was talking about.

"Felix. Is that all?" He asked me a little annoyed.
"Yup!" I answered as he turned his head to concentrate on class. 'Maybe I could ask him to sit with us at lunch.'

~Time skip brought to chu by my innocent (don't chu dare ruin that) and lonely heart (later at lunch)~

Felix pov

I was walking to the roof when I heard someone calling my name. I turn around and see the smiling face of the boy Hyunjin was talking to during class. Seungmin I think?

And before you think about it, I wasn't listening to their conversation!

Anyway. He ran up to me smiling so brightly it made me want to smile to.

But. Of course I can't. I find it incredibly hard to smile now a days. I feel like if I smile, I'll just break down and collapse. So I don't. I avoid smiling. The only thing that I let make me smile are my ig followers.

"U-um...yes?" I ask confused on why he was calling my name. "Do you want to sit with me and my friends?" He asks, his smile never leaving his face."S-sure?" "C'mon!" He started dragging me to the cafeteria.

Seungmin pov

Yay! He said yes! "C'mon!" I said as I started dragging him to the cafeteria. When we got there I spot the other three. "They're over there." I said pointing at them. I head there with Felix following me.

The three look at us when we arrive. Jisung was about to say hi to me when Jeongin squealed. Hyunjin realized why he squeled when he noticed Felix standing behind me. "Hi Seung. Hi Felix." He greeted us. "Who's Felix?" Jisung asked confused. I pointed behind me at Felix. "Oh. Hi." "HE'S SO CUTE!" Jeongin squeled and Felix flinched at the loid noise.

Jeongin noticed and quickly apologized. We sat down and talked with each other making idle chat while eating.

Felix pov

I sit there awkwardly since I didn't bring food as usual. "So. Your names Felix?" Jisung asked me. "Y-yeah. B-by the way....s-sorry for being so s-scared when you t-tried to talk to me." I apologized mentally cursing at myself for stuttering so much. "It's fine. I did kinda sneak up on you..." He smiled at me awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey!

Sorry for not updating sooner...
I would have done it earlier to day but my phone was on 15% and it won't charge if I'm on it so...
Hope you enjoyed!

Bye my angels! <3