10 | i'm in some deep shit

A N A S T A S I A10 | i'm in some deep shit

A N A S T A S I A
10 | i'm in some deep shit

It was the end of the day, and most people already left school, so I just got my stuff out of my locker and was walking down the hall to walk home when I was pulled into an empty room.

There was a hand on my mouth as someone dragged me in and the whole room was dark, so the first thing that came to my mind was that someone figured out who I was.

So, I did the first thing that came to mind and bit the person's hand before I started punching and kicking the guy. I knew it was a man by his build and by how big his hand was when he covered my mouth.

There were two other guys that I felt try to get to me, but I got to them first and punched them all in the face along with kicking their crowned jewels. I waited a minute, hearing all their groans of pain before deciding it was safe and went to go turn the light on.

Right in that moment, I realized my cover might have been blown and not because they knew before, but because I just beat all three of them without breaking a sweat.

I'm staring down at the three boys who I just beat up... The three bad boys of my school, who just so happen to be in a gang. Not just any gang but my enemy gang and I just beat their leader, their 2nd, and their 3rd in command.

Oh god, what have I done?

"Shit," I mumbled.

"A-are you g-guys o-ok?" I asked hesitantly.

"Ugh! How the fuck did you do that?" Ryder asks getting up from the floor slowly.

"My balls hurt so fucking bad! Ugh!" Carson yelled while also getting up.

I just stood there staring at them while they were all getting up, trying to think of something I could say.

"I'm not asking again! How the fuck did you do that!" Ryder yelled getting closer to me until my back hit a wall.

"I t-took self d-defense l-lessons since I w-was l-little," I said just hoping he would believe me.

He turned to look at the guys, and I saw them all shaking their heads before he turned back to me.