~ • Chapter 11.1 • ~

NOT EDITED (Dec 7, 2014)

» Chapter 11 PART 1«

Thankfully the Prince was still paying attention.

"Honestly Gavril I was trying not to embarrass myself," Maxon said with a small smile. America noticed the tips his ears turned slightly pink.

Now that's adorable, America shook her head. Your suppose to be mad him, your not suppose to find it cute when he embarrasses himself.

"...and focus"

America would have snapped her neck at how fast she whipped her head upwards and looked at Maxon who looked dead straight at Gavril.

"Focus? Would you elaborate sire?" Gavril asked, his curiosity meter spiking up.

"Uhh..." Maxon scratched the back of his neck, looking visibly uncomfortable. "I-i just had my focus elsewhere"

Gavril smiled as he noticed the Prince's eyes twitched towards his right, where two girls sat.

So it is Lady America.

DING!

"And that is our signal folks! I wish we had more time," Not. "And thank you Lady Kriss" Gavril said with a small bow and smile as he watched Maxon offer the lady a hand up.

"Your welcome Gavril" Kriss said with a mega-watt smile directed towards the cameras. She then made her way towards her seat, before she sat however, she gave America a not-nice smirk. America, with all her control, stopped her legs from marching the two steps that separated them and slap her senseless.

"Now let us welcome Lady Celeste!"

---CELESTE'S INTERVIEW WOULD BE ADDED IF I RECIEVE AT LEAST 5 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER---

(Next chapter would be uploaded hopefully 2 weeks from now--BEFORE XMAS!!)

I have exams this coming week and sports week the next

PLUS a super typhoon coming... if you guys didnt know that then... start watching the news :)

Anyway prayers are highly appreciated in behalf of my dear country :)

Ingat!

(Hindi po ako si John Lloyd :P)

Have a goodnight/morning/afternoon!!