𝟐𝟖

𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

The week went by hella quick.

Hope the rest of the year go the same.

Im in fourth period high as giraffe nuts. Me, Noe, and Wiz smoked a blunt at lunch and I needed that bad. I failed two test today. My school performance had been poor for a while now. I wasn't worried cause I knew I would get back on track.

" you know I really wish you would come to the party tonight." Jared said beside me.

He's been talking about that damn party since the fucking class started and he was pissing me off.

" I heard EJ got it catered this year."

I nod.

" he won't say who by though so I think he lying."

I nod.

" who you think he got?"

" Jared I don't fucking know dog. stop talking me yo you blowing me." I ain't realize how loud I was and now the class including the teach was look at us in the back of the room. Jared turned forward in his seat and said nothing to me for the rest of the period. He sat slouched and looked sad.

I packed up my stuff and headed out the door to the class. I waited by the door on my phone.

" aye." I said to Jared when he came out. " my fault about that but you lowkey annoying me I'm high."

He stares at me for a while before a big grin showed on his face.

" it's cool and i apologize too. I'm just really excited about this party." He chuckles. He walks beside me to my locker talking about something I tuned his ass out. We reach my locker, Noe and My'lynn are waiting there of course.

" well prence I'll see you next week since you not coming to the party."

" ight."

he says bye to Noe and My'lynn before walking.

" but you are going to the party." My'lynn says when he's gone.

" he don't needa know all my business."

They both chuckle. As I'm putting my things in my locker I feel hands come over my eyes.

" wi-" I couldn't finish my sentence due to the pain I felt in my leg. I quickly remove who's ever hands were over my eyes and turn to Noelle because I know he did it.

" why the fuck did you fucking kick me bitch?" His eyes revert to the person behind me and I turn around.

" oh hey Khailil." He stood there with a big smile for whatever reason.

" wassup baby. ion get a kiss or nothing?" I turn back around to my locker.

" what you want?"

He sucks his teeth.

" I came to see if you were going to the party."