Chemical Earthing Electrode

We are greatly appreciated in the global market for serving high quality electric product as manufacturers, suppliers and exporters. Renown Power System Pvt. Ltd. as a leading company. Ltd. You provide chemical earthing electrodes at a competitive rate.

While manufacturing we use excellent quality of component and up to date technology to meet the current demand of market. This chemical earthing electrode is very helpful for making electrical connections with the earth. This product has a very strong structure which is very durable in nature. The best thing about it is that it does not require any kind of maintenance.

It also helps you to keep the whole electrical setup secure from any kind of damage

It also helps you to keep the whole electrical setup secure from any kind of damage. We are also very popular in market to deliver consignment on time with excellent quality.

FEATURES :No need of maintenanceProvide safetyWeather proofDurable in natureExcellent quality

Specifications :

Coating Thickness: 100 MicronsOperational pH Value Conditions: 5.0 to 8.0

So, Why Wait And What For? Order Now!

Is there still something which is bothering you? Don't worry, we are right here to sort all your issues. To get the answers to all your queries, call on the given numbers or drop an email. Our officials will get back to you shortly.