Chapter 37.

I scramble to my feet but realize Liam is already standing in front of me. „hey Olivia." He says and I want to throw up. Is he seriously talking to me after everything he did?

„I was hoping we could talk." His voice is soft and his eyes look up at me in desperation. I don't want to lie to myself, the way he's looking at me along with the twenty other pairs of eyes wondering why this handsome jock is talking to the fat girl makes me want to listen to what he has to say.

„can we maybe not do this here?" he asks bursting the little bubble of happiness I have left.

„sure," I reply, my voice lower than intended. The both of us step outside and walk around the building, hoping to get more privacy.

„what?" I finally say, forcing myself to be harsh, I know I'm a desperate fat girl but I still can't let every handsome guy walk over me like he has.

„I uh . . ." he starts and I give him a glare.

„Listen, I just wanted to apologise, you know I like you Olivia." The way he says my name makes my body tingle. „I want to continue this, and I know I made a mistake but I . . . I guess I'm sort of hoping you'll forgive me," he explains, his blue-grey eyes pleading for mine to look at him. I don't want to let my thoughts of this possibly rekindling itself take over, but I also don't want to hide my feelings, I can't ignore that almost everything in me wants to forgive him . . . everything except my gut feeling.

„Liam this is . . ."I start but quickly stop myself. He doesn't even deserve my explanation. „please Olivia, can't you see I'm begging you?" he says a little too loudly and I can tell he's hurt but he had a choice and he made the wrong one. „You're hardly begging," I say, raising a brow and before I know it he gets on his knees, pleading for me to give him a second chance and I find myself wishing more people would start walking by, this is actually a little empowering. My mind is still caught up with everything and I don't know what to do, I haven't had the chance to think any of this through . . . well more like I didn't want to think it through.

„Liam, I . . . I just don't know right now." I say and I can almost see a tear forming in his soft yet hurt eyes. I say looking into his eyes. I really don't know.

„but . . . I'd be willing to think about it." I say before I can stop myself. I notice a faint smile appearing on his face. Maybe I did make the right choice. There's still a lot to be solved but maybe this can work after all.