Jon flashes to me quickly, turning me and holding my face between his hands. He presses our lips together quickly. I could feel his tongue trying to ask for my permission in my mouth. I push him a few feet away with all my strength. He lands flat on his ass. I gag a little at the taste his tongue left. He has no idea still that Lana is at the door. Don't know how he doesn't realize her behind me--- she's small but not that small to hide behind my taller figure. I laugh to myself at his cluelessness.

I stare at him angrily, "go fucking feed man." Lana dumbfounded that just happened. I flash the peace sign as Lana turns to open the door---I follow behind Lana.
I slam the door shut behind me very loud without a single word uttered to Jonny boy. We walk out of the building past my car that has been parked in the same spot since I was turned four months ago--- the venue I was at only two blocks away. Vampires don't need cars when you have superhuman speed and strength. Lucky that Jon made my car abandoned so I don't have to pay the multiple tickets that are under the windshield wipers. I stop for a second and see a warning that it's going to be towed soon. Oh, today it looks like reading the date on the notice.

I unlock the door of the car to make sure there isn't anything important to Sarah in there. I would feel terrible. No one around other than Lana so I rummage through finding a bunch of clothes and finds merch. Pulls out the suitcase of stuff and pulls on the jean jacket covered in patches from bands. Finding her CDs and cleaning out my old car completely leaving the garbage. "Actually a lot in there... going thought it at the apartment." Leaves it unlocked with the key on the seat for someone to steal.

I shrug my shoulders continuing on home with Lana- she's my roommate. I slip my hand in hers and stop, pulling her in for a kiss. I press my lips to Lana's and look down at her, she's a lot shorter than I am. I kiss her again, my hands on her hips and pulling her close. "Urg why does Jon take helping me as an open invitation to try to get with me? I hate it."

"Oh I bet it sucks," Lana says sweetly. "Do you like my kisses better?" She brushes my lip with her finger.

"Oh yes," I melt a little at her delicate touch, pushing my hair out of my face now. I smile. "I'm happy I met you!"

"I am too Shay."

We run into the laneway of our building seconds later, and we're in our apartment just as quick. Locking the door behind us of course even though we'd just kill someone if they tried to break in. Called self defense if the doors are locked.

I like being able to move fast enough that no one can see me. I wonder if humans see a blur when we pass by them.

I walk into my apartment and sit at the computer in the exposed brick living room. Lana goes to her bedroom, disappearing for the night probably like usual. No idea what she does behind the door for so long since we don't need sleep. I look up at the murals all over the walls as a style for my apartment. A few custom ones just for me, from past friends from my human life as Sarah. I miss my old friends. I've checked in with my human bestie, and it looks like she's doing fine. She's married and pregnant now. Wonder if she misses me or she just forgot about me. I hope I don't see her until I'm 100% able to control my vampire urges. I miss her so much.

It's time to do some research of my own on this guy named Josh Ramsay. I press the power button and I start up Google 10 minutes later-typing in his name. Wonder who uploaded that first photo, I laugh to myself. Wonder if he uploaded it- it is a selfie. Do I know this Josh Ramsay guy? His face is so familiar. Especially the black and blue seems so familiar. Wish fucking Jon had more answers about the night he changed me. But he doesn't want to help a sister out. He doesn't want to see me as a sister. He'd rather lover. I gag at the thought.