I Now Hate Flipping Clowns...

I waited for that stupid clown to come back down. I eventually got bored and led myself to banging my head against the wall. Laughing Jack finally came down to see me doing this. He rushed over and pulled me away, though my resraints wouldn't allow it. My forehead had become dirty and bloody from trying to remove this horrid memory from my tiny brain. He said "What the heck are you trying to do?!"

"Getting rid of you."

I turned away from him. He gently took my chin and turned my head towards him. He said "Y/n, I don't want you to leave me. Please don't try and kill yourself."

I was in his embrace of a hug. I had started to cry. This caught his attention and he said "What's wrong, my love?"

"Nothing."

"No, something's wrong. What is it?"

My lip quivered. Should I tell him or not? I could only think about my boyfriend, Thomas. LJ must have known what I was thinking for he gave a low growl. I pleaded with him to not kill Thomas but this only angered him more. He finally yelled "THAT'S ENOUGH! I'M GOING TO KILL THIS BOY NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PLEAD!"

"Please LJ, I will do anything. Anything!"

"No matter. I'll be back soon, my dear. The blood's going to spill."

He vanished in his black smoke cloud as I fell to the ground crying. I actually loved Thomas and now he was going to die by the way of the clown. I felt rage build up in me and I unleashed it. I didn't realize that I had broken the chains off the wall. I looked to my wrists to see the silver restraints cuffed around my wrists. I huffed, at least they looked like bracelets. Out of breath, I looked around for something to break the window. That's when I noticed a crowbar over in the corner. I smiled and instead of doing what any smart person would do, I threw the crowbar at the window. Of course it took several tries but the window finally broke. I climbed on some crates and slid out the window. I then ran down the side of the house and into the street, unseen. I ran to Thomas's house.

Laughing Jack's POV

I was going to give that boy a piece of my mind! Nobody deserved Y/n, not even her best friend! I have decided that only I could have Y/n. She would be mine. Wait, why am I walking when I can teleport there? Ain't nobody got time for that! So I teleported to find that low life scumbag was playing with his Xbox One with his friends. It seemed that they were playing a shooting game. I smiled, at least nobody would hear his screams.

Your POV

I ran to Thomas's house. I got so excited that I slammed into the door, trying to open it. After my stupidness had worn off, I ran inside to see Thomas pinned to the wall. I was too late but at least he was still alive! I rushed over but was stopped by a hand gripping my neck. The hand lifted me up as my hands gripped his. He said "Glad you could join us, Y/n. You can see the show from the begginging!"

He gave out a sick cold laugh as I shivered in his embrace. He threw me to the ground. I looked up just as the insane clown stabbed his hand into Thomas's stomach, ripping his intestines out. I screamed in anger and in fright to no one in paticular. LJ kept cutting the body so it was just a mangled mess of a human when he was done. I hadn't realized tears were falling down my face as Jack turned to me with a grin on his face. I yelled "I don't want to see you again, you understand! Never!"

I got up and ran but Jack had a different idea. He again grabbed me by my neck and pinned me up against a wall. I squirmed around but when I saw Jack's claws I stopped. He smiled and stroked my cheek with his now bloody hand. I wanted to scream. Not only from rage but also from fear. If Jack killed Thomas, whoose to say who else he will kill! He said "Ah, but I want to see you again, my love."

"Well I don't! And stop calling me love or anything related to boyfriend/girlfriend terms!"

"Why?" He put on his pouty face.

"BECAUSE I'M NOT YOURS THAT'S WHY!"

His hair had blown back from me yelling. "I can call you whatever I want. You're mine and you'll always will be!"

His grip had become tighter on my neck. It had begun to get harder to breath. I had to get him off of me! So I would do what any girl would do in this situation... I kicked him in the balls or as I call them the manberries. He doubled over in pain as I fell to the ground with a loud THUD! I scurried out and into the streets where I kneeled down and yelled to the world, "I'M FREE!!!!!!"

I ran down the street until I reached my apartment. As I opened the door I saw a giant silver blob on the wall. I went up to it and poked it. The thing moved and I hit it with the broom that was near. That's when I noticed Rhianna's head. I said "Rhianna! Oh my God! Here let me help you!"

I tore off the duck tape. The result was Rhianna face planting into the floor. She mumbled a thanks and sat on the couch. "How'd you get up there?"
"That stupid clown. Why are you covered in blood?"

I looked down and saw Thomas's blood all over my clothes. Thomas. I fell into Rhianna's arms, crying my heart out. I explained everything through sobs and sniffles. She only nodded while I told her. When I finished a giant grin spread on her face. She then jumped into the air, giving a fist bump, yelling "Yes! The jerk's dead! HA! HA! HA!"

She then saw my discomfort and unamused face. She slowly let her arms fall as she mumbled out an apology. I only gave her my unamused face. She then rushed into our bedroom. I followed, only to jump in bed and fall asleep from the day's events.