Chapter 4

The great game of Love and Loss

Non-writing community! Don't you think we have forgotten you. This year's concept is so big, we believe everyone should have a say. Even ambassadors and genre profiles will be picking a side on the bog battle for the heart of Wattpad. Are you #TeamLove or #TeamHeartache? Even the Ambassadors and genre profiles are joining a team... Wanna pick a side too?

#TeamLove:

You know who you are. You go through life with colored glasses, and proud of it! Your mindset is either eternal honeymoon or a constant yearning to find your perfect match. You love your cliches, because you know how to work them! You believe in love at first sight and will sell the word Cupid like hotcakes! Raise your hand and give us some love.

#TeamHeartbreak:

You have chosen this name because you know that there is a flip side and you'll wear it like a badge of honor. If you could choose, you would align as "Anti-Cupids". You are tired of emotional responses, screaming, hyperventilating fans of bows and arrows. You are a testament to logic in a world that wants to paint a heart in every corner. That is NOT the way it works! You have the scars to prove it and are willing to denounce the evils of blind love! Come on over, you cinnamon rolls of the darkside! We are waiting for you..

Are you ready?!?!

You will be asked to choose a side on this war for the heart of Wattpad. Love or Loss, Bliss or Heartache, Heart or Mind? There's only space for one winner!!!

We are just going to ask something from you all:

*Have fun! Keep it civil and for everybody, following Community Standards. Let's get to know one another, we might have different teams, but Wattpad is a big family!

* This will be a space created for those of you that don't usually write, but love to follow activities, profile pages and community writers. We want to know YOU. A game to play along with Ambassadors and profiles.

*If you want to identify your self within a team, choose a band! This is completely voluntary, but we are excited about this and would love to have you in our respective teams.

*You can download a profile picture band from the following links:

Sash #TeamLove : here

Sash #TeamHeartbreak : here

What's left to say? Tag any friends you think might enjoy this, the more, the better! Activities start tomorrow! Stay tuned...