ƚԋιɾƚҽҽɳ

-arthur morgan - "ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ, ᴋɪᴅ

-arthur morgan - "ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ, ᴋɪᴅ."-

journal entry #140

i think i'm falling in love with the people here. miss grimshaw is quite the insister that we all do our part of work around the place which i can't help but think is quite silly. i don't want to do house work like this anymore. i wanna go out riding with dutch and arthur. i ain't no damn maid around here. maybe i should just move on and settle with a place of my own up in the mountains. maybe send a letter to the camp every once in a while... i don't know. one thing i know for sure is that dutch and miss o'shea are fighting like wild animals now. i think she's the reason he's gone mad. well apart from the constant running these people do.

anyhow, arthur and i made up and partied the rest of the night away. it was nice to just have a little fun i guess. arthur is great company now that we ain't fighting all the damn time. i just wish he wasn't so harsh on himself. he's constantly insisting that he ain't a man of kindness even though he is. it's quite frustrating but he'll come around soon enough.

-

"hello tilly," arthur greeted the lady as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "how are you feeling about this place?" i leaned against a tree near my tent and just admired the strange man. what a man he was. "miss raine." i snapped out of my daze once he said my name.

"mr. morgan." everything just felt so awkward for some odd reason. i better not stick around to find out. "hey dutch, anything you need help with today?" i inquired as i intertwined my own fingers. dutch shrugged and looked over to the rest of the camp.

"i think we're doing okay miss lorraine. everyone seems okay. finally..." i nodded in agreement with his and folded my arms over my chest. "do you wanna go for a ride with arthur and me?"

"oh please i don't want to intrude on the two of you.."

"oh i insist, miss lorraine. we need to have a little chat anyway." dutch put an arm around my shoulder and brought me over to my horse. "arthur, will you go on a ride with me and miss lorraine?" he nodded and mounted his horse. "so my son, i've got a plan." i saw arthur roll his eyes and shake his head lightly.

"what for?" he asked and peered over to me with furrowed brows. "more money?"

"yes my son. we need more so we can get out of here, away from these pinkertons and into the great feeling of freedom." dutch continued on but me and arthur just exchanged a smile. we both knew that whatever plan dutch had it was gonna back fire.

"so uh what's this grand plan of yours dutch?" arthur pressed. nobody really understood this whole thing with dutch and his money. he always needed more and more, and finally when they had enough, he would lose it all.

"well, there is this boat that is-" i spaced out when he started speaking from the scene of arthur. he could just sit there and i still fine him amazing. what a man he is. what a fool. "and miss lorraine i have to ask, are you good with people? or acting?" i thought for a moment and nodded silently.

"i-i think so. why?" dutch hummed and turned to morgan.

"well we're gonna need your help if we're gonna be able to go through with this whole plan."

-

-arthur-

today dutch took me and lorraine out for a ride. it was definitely interesting. all dutch spoke about was how we needed more money. poor lorraine was bored out of her mind. it was quite humorous. she just kept looking over to me with a smug smile on her face. she was an interesting woman. i agreed to dutch that i would help him with what ever he needed, but so did poor lorraine. she doesn't even know half of what she signed up for.

-

"arthur, can you help me a minute?" john asked as he stalked over. "i wanna get abigail something but i just don't know what. she's been treating me all sweet and the next moment she hates me. so-"

"john, don't give her anything but space and love." lorraine interrupted as she walked past. "trust me, a gift won't solve nothin. maybe for a minute but... then she'll start over thinkin it. just do the best you can at doing what she asks and hang out with poor jack." john looked to me and sighed. he knew the woman was right but he just couldn't do that. he stomped away to the fire and took a bottle of beer.

"since when do you know about the way to make people feel better miss lorraine?" i grinned, looking over to her as she set down a bag at pearson's kitchen. "seems like yesterday that you weren't even set on what you wanted."

"oh shut up," she laughed and looked back at me. "i know exactly what i want. sometimes."

"sometimes." i joked. she walked closer to me and crossed her arms over her chest. "calm down, i'm only needling you."

"well quit that mr. morgan. i've been nothing but nice to you."

"maybe. maybe, but i told you, nothin about me is nice."

-lorraine-

the way the man looked at me made my skin crawl. why did he look so devious right now. he wants me to be irritated or annoyed. "you're an annoying one arthur."

"oh yeah?"

"yes. what do you want anyway? another bland story or something? go hunt or do something a dumb ass is capable of doin." i sounded so embarrassing but frankly, i didn't care.

"oh so hunting is easy?" he set down his cup and starts marching to his horse. "i'd like to see how you do miss lorraine."

"you silly man, i-"

"that's what i thought." shaking my head i mount my horse and pull our my bow and arrow. "oh don't make a fool of yourself, lorraine."

"shut up arthur. i can hunt." mr. morgan widened his eyes and began to ride away.

"i'll take your word for it, kid."