Chapter 16: Finding out

Sharons POV

As we walked (more like ran) back into the kitchen, screaming like little children, we saw that everyone calmed down. Sanams nose wasn't bleeding anymore, Komal was sitting on Morgans lap and eating something and the rest of the boys and Sara were all over the floor laughing. Except Harry, who was standing next to me and very out of breath, and Zayn, who I haven't seen since the Dick incident. And Tori was nowhere to be seen. I sat down next to Sara, closed me eyes and tried to catch my breath. When I opened them again, Louis was right in front of me, smiling. I screamed in my head but in realisty only looked at him, suriprised. 

"Heeyyyyy, aren't you...Sooophie?", he asked, smiling. Well this boy is like Niall, he's got terrible memory. 

"No, actually. You were close though", I smiled, deciding to be nice. "I'm Sharon. And you're L-..."

"I AM THE ONE AND ONLY LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, THE PROUD AND BRAVE LEADER OF THE BRITISH BOYSBAND ONE DIRECTION!", Louis got up and shouted. Wait. HE'S IN ONE DIRECTION???

"You're in One Direction. YOU'RE FAMOUS!", I shot up instantly, looking him straight in he eyes. Well, not really 'cause this dude was a lot taller then me, so I had to look up at him. I can't believe he's in One Direction. 

"Indeed, I am. I gues you aren't a massive fan", he said, looking suddenly scared. He turned around and quickly grabbed a plate off the counter and hid his face behind it. "Please don't be an obsessed fan that wants to marry me and rip my face off..."

"No, no I'm not", I laughed. 

"Ok good!", Louis let out a sigh of relief and put the plate down. "That would explain why you didn't scream when you saw me or the boys."

"I didn't ever recodnize you!"

"Well, it's a good thing you aren't obsessed with us, because we come here for the holidays to get some peace and quiet away from the paps and fans."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh", I said. I suddenly understood everything. There was 5 of them. Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam. One of them is blonde and Irish, and that's got to be Niall. And that's why Harry was so good at singing outside. We will be spending time with THE One Direction!

"ACTUALLY, Louis", Liam interrupted my thoughts. "You are not the leader of One Direction. We don't have a leader. We are all leaders. Get it right."

"Right. Correct.", Louis giggled. He leaned down towards me and whispered, "Im still proud and brave though." 

I laughed. This was going to be a lot of fun. I looked around at everyone in the kitchen. Sanam and Sara were smiling at me, so were the boys. But Komal was looking at me concerned. 

"Aren't you annoyed we didn't tell you?", she asked, getting off Morgans lap. "It is kinda a big thing we didn't tell you about."

"No I'm not annoyed, it's ok. We had quite a lot of things going on, to be honest. I'm not surprised no-one told me", I turned to look at Sara who had got up off the floor and was now standing next to Louis. I laughed at the sight. "Zaaaayuuuum Sara, he looks like a damn skyscraper next to you!" 

Everyone looked at Sara and Louis and laughed. They looked funny, but also very cute together, in my opinion. Sara looked up at  Louis and Louis looked down at her. They also laughed. 

"Don't be mean about my pet guyssss. She'll get saad!!", Louis pouted at us. He stood beehind Sara and covered her ears with his hands. "You don't need to hear this Sara. They're just jealous."

With that he picked her up and looked at us. 

"Now she's tall", Louis smiled. 

Everyone laughed and 'awww'-ed, but instantly stopped when the door flew open and Tori and Zayn stepped in. Morgan smiled at Tori, got up and headed towards her.

A/N

Heyy guys i havent written in aaaages yes ik but ill try update more often now.Sharon youve been waiting for this n here it is. Enjoyyy xxx