Martyr To A Lost Cause

The translucent assessment we have within our minds may not be able to solve the crises we think are important to be reduced in this world, but it is not the reason why...we should think we don't have the potential to contribute an act of service for those that are fortuneless with the circumstance of losing, who might unlucky with finding individuals that can detect the magical waking they possess.

The surge of emotions that comes from such belief might not be able to fulfill or bring someone closer to accomplishment, but it sure can extend the diverse breath we use to sense gratitude as the lethargic cold from the modern world is thriving to make the innocent souls unworthy in experiencing good pieces of life, which in my experience able to alter the whimsical touch we possess into an existence that can help others to let go the rejections from enigmatic choices or existential crisis.

It needs to be known that the kind of pain that we bear when we are not in a position of being able to do anything about anomalous scenarios is indeed able to turn off our faith towards many capabilities and change us into whole new surprises for people who know us better, but it can always emit the passive ability we may not realize already come to function in our soul, which tends to show its acquisition and influence when someone is farting upon our weaknesses and shortcoming. An underrated part of development, which can evolve into a shield for our minds and a greater aura for others to absorb in encountering modern pride and heavy-hearted insults.

Bear in mind that the perspective and the perception we held tend to be more highly accountable in strengthening the savior syndrome we possess, but not the trust that people possess, even if there are some undeniable truths. Therefore....it would be more worthwhile if we use our volitions and motions in cultivating stories for others to muse, particularly...when they reached something that is about to collapse upon their misery.

In the end, the only thing that is certain from this knowledge is...there's no use anticipating everybody we talk to in having the same candor towards notable freedom and clarity, even if we know it can reduce mundane madness. It is a doing, which I know is highly contagious in bringing a creative way to deliver a spiteful mumbling constantly towards ourselves and to those who do not stay to reflect.