Chapter 12

I am so sorry for taking a two year break from this story! Thanks to all that offered to take over the story but who better to finish this than me!!! Enjoy!

---------------------------------

Chapter 12-

Brinley's POV-

I continued to pace back and forth on my chain my so called mate forced me into. I was seething with anger. Just as I thought I was about to wear down another path in this damn carpet my door busted down with an angered force.

"Brinley! What the hell is going on?" Jazzy ran over to me.

"Hayden tied me up when I didn't let him walk all over me. He left the key and the gloves that let you touch the silver just outside the door. Please let me go." I begged.

Jazzy ran out and back in like a ninja. She pulled on the gloves and then carefully released me from the chain. I massaged my ankle for a moment.

"Alright, I'm going to mess this fucker up." I promised in a very sinister way.

-Brin, you can't hurt him. He is our mate!- My wolf argued.

-He disrespected our wishes of not marking us yet and when we voiced our concerns he fucking chained us up! We are his equal, not his slave. I will not kill him but this is getting worked out right now. It has been a whole week that he kept us up there. He didn't even come visit us!-

-Fine. But I am NOT going to be happy about this.-

--------------

It took a few moments but I finally tracked down my asshole mate. He was laughing it up real nice with my parents. He probably lied to them and asked them for some privacy so they wouldn't come looking for me while I was chained.

When I burst into the room his eyes became full of shock.

"There you are you no good coward!" I spat at him.

"Brinley May! That is no way to speak to your mate." My mother scolded me.

"And marking your mate against her will, and then silver chaining her up for a week because she was unhappy with you is not a way to treat your mate!" I furiously shot back.

"What the hell?" My father stood up and roared!

At this point Hayden seemed unsure of the situation. But as another Alpha he wasn't scared.

"Mom, Dad, could you please leave us alone for a bit? We need to work some shit out."

They quickly left the room. I assumed they were going to go for a run as I could almost see the anger rolling off of their backs. Once they left I mind linked my pack to leave the house now so we could be in complete privacy.

I glared down my mate with all of the anger one pissed off Alpha female could muster.

"Brinley, before you start I just want you to know I am not super happy with how I handled the situation." He rambled.

"Hayden, don't even bother with some pathetic apology. It is not right for you to mark me first against my will and then chain me up for a week. You didn't even come visit."

"Okay listen Brin, allow me to explain. We have already received a threat against you since all of the nearby packs know about us being mates. Darren, my wolf completely took over and only yesterday gave me back control. I have been trying to find a way to come beg for your forgiveness. I know that was some extremely awful behavior on my part. I am asking for your acceptance of not only me but my super protective wolf as well."

I took a couple of moments is silence to comprehend his explanation. This whole to Alpha's thing was not going to be easy anytime soon.

"Fine, but this is how it is going to work. All threats are going to be reported to me and not just you. We will combine our packs but you and I will both be EQUAL Alphas. Every decision no matter who is involved will carefully be considered by both of us. If you want my forgiveness these are the terms."

Hayden took a moment to consider what I had just proposed.

"Okay. I can agree to all of that. Now how is the full combination of both packs going to happen. What do you suggest?"

"Well, since they are already here for the pack party tonight let's just announce it then. Your territory is right next to my current land that it will not be an issue to combine. We will keep the same pack houses but everyone is free to choose which one they want to live in. "

"That sounds fantastic to me. Now, it might be a sore topic but since I took away your say with the marking how do you want our mating process to take place?" He asked me carefully.

Good, he should know not to mess with me again. I changed my glare into a lustful softer look.

"I want you to take me right here, right now." I challenged.

"Brin, I am absolutely ready but I am not doing it in the middle of the living room" Just as he finished his statement he swung me over his shoulders and ran me up to my office. He swept everything off of my desk in one anxious movement. He placed me down on the desk and proceeded to suck on my mark.

I began to lose control of my impulse to make him beg for me. I craved his touch. My very being needed him right this moment. So I did something I am not always good at. I gave in.

-------------------------------------

Hayden's POV-

After mating with my gorgeous mate we cleaned up the office and my mark she gave me. Usually the males don't carry a very distinctive mark. But with us both being Alphas I was given one, and I couldn't be happier.

"Hey babe, it's time to get changed and ready for the party. It's almost dusk." My sexy sphinx purred at me.

"Oh hell no, that is not what you're going to call me." She winked. She must already be using the link to listen to my thoughts. It's too bad for her that's her name whether she agrees or not. After I thought this I gave her a wink and a smack on her luscious ass. She gasped in shock but kissed me sensually.

We both disconnected our lips and headed our own ways to get ready for the party.

This was the true test to seeing if this double Alpha thing will work out..

*****************************************

Once again guys thanks for hanging in there with me! It has been a long two years but I am ready to get back in the  game! Happy Thanksgiving!

-not edited-

Feel free to reach out with any questions you have.