21

I sat on the couch with Stella on my lap.

Rubbing her head I glanced over to Steven who was making a rather large sandwich.

"Steven, what are you making?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm making a party sub for Lars, wanna come?" He asked as he looked at me for my answer

I nodded and took Stella off my lap to go with Steven.

She whined in protest as I placed her on the floor.

Feeling sorry for my child I kneeled and held her in my arms.

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it"

I kissed her head and in return, she licked my cheek.

I smiled and place her back down.

After Steven finish the sub we jumped into Lion's mane and come out Lars' head.

"Who wants a party sub!" Steven asked in glee.

"What exactly are we celebrating?" Rhodonite asked confusedly.

"Well, you guys beat Emerald and rescued me, Steven and Connie from the Jungle Moon. And you have this amazing ship, so you'll be back on Earth in no time" I explained with a smile.

"It's only super fast when it works" Lars shouted as he snatched the sub from Steven.

Fluorite's head emerges from the engine room.

"Captain... Lars... I've... finish... rerouting-"

"Power from the gravity engine to the nova thrusters?" Lars finished the sentence.

"Great! Twins, floor it on the thrusters!"

"Right away, Captain"

"Yes Captain"

The ship began to pick up speed for a moment then the thrusters shut down, taking the power too.

We groaned in disappointment.

"Captain Lars! Don't use the thrusters! We're going to lose power!" Padparadscha said late.

"Thanks, Padparadscha" Lars said a bit sarcastically.

"Hey if we're doing to be drifting for a while, there is someone we would like you all to meet"

Lars was a bit hesitant about meeting the person and nervous if the person was bigger than the sandwich.
I told him that the person didn't have to be. He finally agreed and allowed Steven into his head.

A moment past and Steven emerged out with Garnet, who was shapeshifted as him.

"Another...Steven?" Fluorite questioned.

"There's more of you?!" Lars asked shocked.

As Garnet turns back into her normal form, the Off Colours gasped as they saw a glimpse of Garnet's eyes before she pushed up her glasses.

"This is Garnet, she the leader of the Crystal Gems back on Earth" I introduced her.

Garnet than began to complement the Off Colours.

"I predict you're going to make everyone uncomfortable " Padparadscha pointed out.

Garnet looked around and notice the Off Colours were looking at the floor uneasily.

Rhodonite folded her arms.

"It's not nice to make fun of us like that"

I looked at the Off Colours confused.