"Hey, you said TVXQ will also be there, right?" "Hm," "so, will I be able to meet them?" "Nah sorry Kyungie, you're flying Air China business & they're flying Korean Air business," "why???~" Han whined to his manager cutely. The manager chuckled at his cuteness

(A/N: is that even a word?)

"I dunno. The flight was booked by satan itself," "you mean by Lee Sooman?" "Yes," "why are things getting so weird? First Donghae & his dreams then the lift incident, Kyuhyun getting hurt, Donghae fainting in a bathroom, the sound at KBS, that weird girl who was familiar at KBS, flight getting rescheduled & now, the satan itself booking a flight for me. My head hurts," "don't worry Kyung, everything will be back to normal, I hope," the manager whispered the last part.

They sat in comfortable silence for a while. Suddenly, Geng spoke up, "hyung, do you know about the girl at K-" "no I don't," the manager cut him of sharply.

"Ok we reached the airport. Bye! Happy Journey!" "Huh? What? Aren't you coming with me?" "Uhhhhh, I dunno. I'm not supposed to go with you," "oh, um, ok, Bye!"

He entered the airport alone & went towards the check in. After that he went for security check & did his immigration process. No Visa problems. He went & sat at boarding gate  38 the corner most seat. "Jaejoong!" "Oh Hangeng! Guys look! It's Kyung," Jae exclaimed like a little child. They talked for a while till the time TVXQ had to board their flight. "Bye Hankyung hyung!" "Bye!" Now he was all alone again.

His mind drifted towards that weird girl again. Why does he think that he knows her. Maybe they were connected in past life or something like that, but Siwon & Sungmin don't believe in past life as they're Catholics.

He was snapped out of it when he heard the announcement. "Flight number CA0000 passengers boarding time has started earlier than the time given. Sorry for your inconvenience." Ground staffs yelling, "BOARDING TIME! PLEASE BE IN A SINGLE LINE THANK YOU!" Something was surely weird.

To find out what happens next, add this book to your library. Thanks
____________________^_^_____________________

Phew

Double update yay!

Was just a filler

Thanks

💙💙💙💙