𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

*Wednesday*

Richie gets excited. He hops out his bus and runs to his house. It wasn't that big of a deal but to him it was. He's introducing Eddie to his friends and then having dinner with him afterwards. Eddie is gonna finally and formally meet his mom.

He takes his clothes off and gets in the shower trying to move as quickly as he can. Eddie was probably gonna show up in 20 minutes or so like usual. He quickly washes himself and hops out. Eddie makes his way to his grandmothers house.

With a towel still wrapped around his lower waste he searches in his closet for a somewhat decent outfit. He finds a long sleeved button up and throws a sweater over it with some black pants.

Richie always wore long sleeves or wrist bands

Richie always wore long sleeves or wrist bands. For reasons only his closest family and friends know about.

Eddie had an outfit at his grandmas house already prepared because he knew his school clothes will be all dirty by the end of the day and he wants to make a good impression on Richies friends. He wants to tell hi grandma that he's gay because she would definitely be supportive but he's just scared. As he approaches the house he admires his grandmas garden. There are yellow flowers growing out around the roses. Eddie has always found roses to be pretty but in his opinion they were quite cliche. He liked sunflowers and poinsettias.

But his Grandma really loved roses. Her name is even Rose. Eddie used to call her grandma rose. She always said that roses are always beautiful even when they are dead and wilted. She greets him at the door. "Hello, pretty boy. I got some chamomile going in the kitchen. Come in."

Richie hurried and fluffed out his hair just like Beverly said. The black wire glasses sit on his cheeks. What a cutie. He starts to tie his dr martens and then sits at the window and awaits his Prince Charming.

Grandma Rose knew it was a date. Katie talks way too much and Eddie has always given off signals. Grandma always told Katie she was too old to not be supportive. Eddie got changed in a collared button up and some khakis. He thought Richie would like it. But he wasn't only dressing for Richie he liked the outfit himself too.