Chapter 2.)

I was woken by my mother as it's dark outside and the lights turned on, on the plane. I was in the Heathrow  Airport, as  I got to the airport and looked out to see the beautiful London , England.
I was just so amazed by everything and everyone, the accents definitely hit me since I sounded American and their accents were British. As I went down the escalator,  I can literally see all the guys hitting on me. I went to this nice hotel and saw a poster of a venue near by of Pink Floyd, I smiled.
I fell asleep again.

Next morning.
I woke up and it was sunny skies,  I played Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers as I showered. I did my face care routine and had a nice shower, singing my heart. I guess I wasnt alone cause people could hear me in the lobby since the bathroom was near the door. I got dressed and put my perfume on, I wore my black turtleneck, jeans , and boots , my hair was slicked back and I wore my earring and bracelets. I went out to town, as i got out of the lobby someone was behind me. It was Roger, my crush from Pink Floyd.

"Were you the person singing as I passed by?" he asks me.
"It might've?"
"If it was, you have quite an amazing voice! Would you mind singing it another song for me?" he smiles.
I sing his song Comfortably Numb.
He was shocked as he came closer to me.
"You know my band?"
"Yes! I love your music!" I blurted out.
"Oh my goodness, thank you! I would've never thought I'd find a fan of mine."
"Yea! I came from America and I found your band somehow."
"Oh wow! I actually have to run, would you meet me back here or contact?"
"Uh , sure I can meet you back here around 2 PM?"
"Ok that's good. Number for contact in case?"
I write my number in his arm since he didnt have his phone on him.
"Ok thanks! I'll catch you later" he says walking to a corner
"See ya!"

[My POV]
"Wow that really happened. I met my crush, Roger Waters. Once in a lifetime I actually have luck. Anyways, let's go to a market" I say as I rattle my keys to the car I rented

[Roger's POV]
As I run away like a little rat from the girl I just met I catch her number. My god she was beautiful, a girl from America to London? I really like her?
My goodness , her voice was unique and definitely American. God I've got to see her again, let's find the guys.