1 // who you?

The light from her laptop, which seems to be the only source of light in the dark room, illuminates her face as she lets out a small giggle. Her hand are kept busy with delivering  popcorn into her hungry mouth continuously. "Why did they recommend this shitty show in the first place?" She said, dissing the show but is still amused by it. Her oily hand reaches for another piece of the buttery goodness but finds the bowl empty. Displeased, the girl frowned and paused the show she is watching. Hoisting her body up from her queen sized bed, she dragged herself downstairs to make another batch of popcorn. 

"Hey baby." A voice greeted the lass. "Jane, stop calling me baby." she groans and rolled her eyes. "But you are my baby!" The elder said. "I came out five minutes after mom gave birth to you. So if I'm a baby, you are too." She reaches out to the kitchen's cabinet, pulling out the box where the family keep instant popcorn in. Jane chuckles, she came up to her younger sister and brought her down in a. head lock. "Ew! Jane! you reek of sweat!" The younger one tries to get out of Jane's grip but fails miserably. Jane had just return from her hangout with some of her friends and hasn't showered yet. "You should really cut down the popcorn little sister." Jane snatched the transparent box from the younger's hands and examined the contents.

Being the unofficial president of the popcorn club, Jane's younger sister is responsible for finishing the  instant popcorn their mother had stocked every month. Feeling disrespected, the girl snatched her box of goods back, "Popcorn is love Jane. You can't make me stop eating it." She opens the lid and sets it aside, focusing on the packets of instant popcorn instead. "Whatever baby sister. You are still going to be my baby." Jane ruffled her sister's hair and ran to her room, avoiding the pack of tissues chucked her way. 

"Should I go for the extra butter or chesse?" She raised the two different flavours and contemplated for a bit and mumbled to herself, furrowing both of her eyebrows and concentraiting on her choice. "Meh, both is better." She pops both of the packet into the microwave and prepares a bottle of juice to bring upstairs. Doing a small dance to the whirring of the microwave, she notices the door connecting the house to the gargae being opened. "Kids! Dad's home!" A deep voice exclaimed. She excitedly ran towards the said door and engulfed the man in a hug. "Daddy! You're early!" She hangs in the air, lifted high up by her dad. "Early?" The man glanced at the clock hung in the living room, showing that it is 8.00 P.M. "oh." he lets out. 

"Where is your sister?" He puts his youngest daughter down and threw his bag on the sofa. "Upstairs, taking a shower presumably." She shrugs, making her way back to the kitchen to take out her popcorn. "Did she bring anyone with her?" Her dad asked, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. Their dad is very cautious of her eldest daughter. Jane is a very rebellious kid who likes to do things in her own way, not minding what the elders need to say, or judge, about her. That includes dating boys and breaking up with them in a close period, also sneaking out at night and once, she even considered on getting a tattoo. "No dad. She was alone." Her sister on the other hand, is a very obedient kid. She listens to her parents very well, doesn't like human interaction that much, and does very well in her studies. Explains why she is currently attending Wonderland High, a prestigious school where the top 1% of South Korea can go to. 

Excusing herself, the girl went upstairs with her hands carrying both her bowl of popcorn and her juice bottle. Humming to a song, he happily strides towards her room, passing Jane's and her parents. Across her room is another one which is currently occupied. Using her elbow, she pressed down on the handle of her door decorated with stickers that spell out her name. As she turned around, a figure was standing in the middle of her room. It seemed that whoever this intruder is, he had turned on the lights since her laptop is not the only source of light anymore. By reflex she dropped the bowl of popcorn, spilling out the contents and the juice bottle. Thank God it's plastic.

The intruder turned around to find her horror expression, but contrast to what the girl is feeling, he smiles widely. His smile is what she would categorize as a mesmerising smile, his lips barely visible due to how wide he is smiling. "Hey baby." and with that, she lets out a scream.