Chapter 56

| Ein's POV. |

It's been a week since me and y/n last confessed our feelings and things are pretty normal. Honestly, I want to improve our friendship to the next level. I want to so bad but what if y/n is not ready yet.

She probably wants to take things slow and not rush our relationship. I guess I'm just too excited about the fact that we like each other and we can be a couple some day. I would love that.

I want to ask Aaron about this if he is okay with all of this. Maybe I should text him about where should we meet. Maybe after lunch or tomorrow morning. I texted and send the message and make my way to the bathroom.

I opened the door and shocked to see who it was. It was the Shadow Knights! They looked at me with anger, especially Gene. Somebody then hit me on the back of my head.

I slammed down to the floor, seeing nothing but a blur. I try to clear my visions but to see someone coming my way. The person kneel down and lifted my head. It was Gene.

"You just have to make yourself complicated".

He then punched me, all I see is now pitch black.

| Gene's POV. |

That should teach him his lesson.

"Now what Gene? Bruce and that y/n girl are together now. There's nothing we can do" Sasha said as she came her way to see Ein lying down.

"I didn't ask for your opinion!"

"Heh, that werewolf boy didn't know what's coming! Stupid werewolf." Zenix feeling proud for hitting Ein on the head.

"Well, he was clearly distracted from us. If we haven't even been here and with you all by yourself with him, you wouldn't stand a chance."

"Shut up! I so can do! Look at what I just did! I fucking owned him"

"All you did was poke him will Gene finished him off you baby"

"You fucking B*tch!"

I grabbed both of Zenix's and Sasha's heads and smash them together to shut them up. Both of them winced in pain and apologized.

"You guys are not a big help you know. All you do is complain to each other. I need to get ride of their relationship before it goes even more. Y/n hasn't been showing up to our meetings. She hasn't spray painted our logo since last time. She didn't even consider fully joining the Shadow Knights club!"

"I thought you said she is a fully joined Shadow Knight" Sasha comments. I stare her back to see her backing down.

"Ok, ok. Sheesh. Why do you even care about y/n?"

"Because she's perfect for our team"

"Are you sure? I kind of got a feeling that the reason why you even bother about y/n and Ein's relationship is because your jealous. Aren't you~" Sasha teased.

"Shut up"

"Aww, is somebody a weetle leetle jealous?~"

I thought of the idea of me and y/n together. I don't like her, she just seems to be perfect for our club that's all. Right? I look back at them and to see them giving me a smirk.