WING MAN / THIRD WHEEL

IZUKU MIDORIYA

His wing man: Kachan
Your third wheel: Kachan

Katsuki had to suffer ALOT! Before AND after you two started dating!
It was agony to hear that stupid Deku rant about you non stop.

And then when you three hung out you two were being all cuddly and kissing and lovey....

Where's kirishima when you need him?

KATSUKI BAKUGO

His wing man: Shitty Deku
Your third wheel: shitty hair
He won't lie the dam nerd helped him out a lot when he was trying to find ways to get you to date him!
Why else would he do a song!? Of course it was broccoli faces idea!

However when you two were hanging out it was the shitty red headed loser that followed round.
It was like that song "what is up with your friend kirishima!?" That's how you both felt sometimes.
But you also both loved sharky so...

SHOTO TODOROKI

His wing man: Natsuo
Your third wheel: FUCKING ENDEAVOUR!!

Natsuo being the only man Todoroki could ever rely on was the first person he went too.
And he was there through the whole process in encouraging him and (sometimes stealing ideas from stuff Fuyumi recommended) helped get his brother a girlfriend.

Fuck. Your. Actual. Life!
Todoroki was constantly mad because his dad was stalking his girlfriend which meant he couldn't leave you alone for a second!
Not that he minded!

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA

His wing man: You.
His third wheel: You!

He didn't need anyone else when you are everything to him!

HITOSHI SHINSO

His wing man: Aizawa...
His third wheel: no one

Yes he went to Aizawa! He was basically his dad so why not!?
But as far as people joining you on your dates yah that ain't happening!