Chapter Thirteen ~ Everything is falling part...

~~~ I know I know, this is really late. but I updated yayay anyways enjoy P.S picture of a new character Jai xp~~~~

 Abigail P.O.V

I can’t believe I did that. I walked towards the my room, I’m making him break up with Nancy even if he says it’s not that. I know it is, but I can’t help it. I can’t stand them to together, it hurts. Now Scott is back, but how did he know?

I stop… Jacob, but how?   I rub my eyes and sigh. I started to walk again, what am I going to do? will he come back… I reached my room when I see a ugly ripped note on the door, I lean closer to see what it was.

 TURN AROUND

I felt my heart stop, instead of turning around. I quickly grab the doorknob just when I was going to open the door I felt someone pull my hair back.

“Ahhh-” ‘Thump’ I was on the floor. I felt my head in pain, everything was spinning. I realized my head hit the wall, I look up to see... Scott; My father. He had a hoodie, smiling down at me.

“if you thought you can get away with that, you’re wrong! you'll learn to respect your father, you piece of shit” He yelled. I try to stand up, but I fell right back down. I felt so dizzy, he grab my hair

“ahh! please let go” I whisper, I felt tears build up.

“hahaha just as weak as your stupid mother” he said then lean close to my face

“sorry sweetheart no can’t do. I don’t get to live happy, you don’t either”  he whispered, he then threw me against the wall again. When my face hit the wall, I felt I might pass out. Everywhere I looked there was black spots, I began to crawl

"He-lp!” I yell or at least tried, ‘THUMP’ I began to gasp for air, he kicked me in the guts.

“You and the other brat ruined my life!” I looked up to see he was ready to punch me. I closed my eyes tightly as the tears going down my face.

“Hey! GET OFF HER!” I open them to see him running just like that night. I slowly got up so I would be sitting, everything was moving slowly like slow motion. I see this guy saying something to me, but I couldn’t hear what was coming out. Then I saw Darian running pass, I look back to the guy in front of me. It was hard to kept me eyes open.

His lips kept moving then I finally couldn’t, everything turn black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We should take her to the hospital” Darian said

“My mom’s a doctor, I know what I’m doing” I heard some guy

“I don’t fucking care if you’re dad is too, she’s not waking up! ugh I’ll be back, don’t try anything” someone sigh, I open my eyes to see I was in my room and a guy staring at me, the same one who I think scared Scott off. He smiles at me, I was gonna smile back when I felt pain explored in my head.

“Ahh” I put my hands on the side on my head

“Here” handing me two pills and a water bottle, I quickly sat up and took the pills and drink a little of the water.

“They pain killers, it will help” I nod

“now follow my finger” he puts it in the air and moves it side to side. I do what he says, I take a good look at him. he had dark brown hair, blue eyes, light skin and nice build body you could tell. He was wear some ripped jeans and a red odey tank top.