Michael just shook his head in embarrassment remembering the many groupies he had to witness all through his head. It did not make him feel good about himself. It scared him actually.

"Yeah it's too bad you're all married now." Michael said sarcastically reminding them. Now he's not one to start but he wasn't going to let them disrespect their own wives.

"Oh mikey , we're just joking, have a little fun." Marlon says. "Lighten up will ya?" He tries to get michael to smile but it doesn't work.

"Yeah c'mon now mike, we know you had some women up on you too." Randy teases as they make their way into the second door to the stage.

"You know I don't get down like that Randy. I will not sleep with someone I do not know. It's not right. These kind of women need love and comfort. They are hurting." He says with a lot passionate and meaning in his voice.

His brother just laughed at him and told him he was just exaggerating but Michael meant it and he's tired of this kind of talk.

Randy had nothing else to say to Michael but "Yeah yeah.." in a mumble as they walked out on the stage.

As the concert went on for a few hours, Michael did his own his thing for he didn't bother to rehearse at all. Not even once, because he was focused on his own career. His brothers showed off constantly but that didn't stop Michael from putting out his name to the audience.

 His brothers showed off constantly but that didn't stop Michael from putting out his name to the audience

The concert was coming to an end as they grew tired from moving around so much. He was so happy to end the tour. He believed this tour was taking too much money from the fans and would put people out of reach with them. He didn't like how this was set up. He stated that his share of the money would go to charity in his favor for not needing or wanting to be in this tour.

Michael then announced his parting with his brothers and that this would be their last tour date together. His brother were completely shocked not knowing any of this for he hadn't discussed this with his brothers or Joseph.

This left his brothers on stage confused and Joseph angry. Michael had the biggest smile on his face when annouced it.

"I've had so much fun with my brothers these past few years but now it's time for some new music." He says as the crowd cheers, blame it on boogie playing in the background and his brothers stood there not believing what had just occurred.

"Thank you! I love you all!" He shouted happily as they trailed off stage in a hurry.

"Michael what was that all about?!" Jermaine questioned. Michael just stared at his brothers for a moment or two.