Rules

1. No God-modding or meta-gaming. Seriously, it gets really annoying and ruins RPing for everyone involved.

2. I will play your crush and you will play mine, but other characters are split equally among us save OCs for obvious reasons.  By equally among us, I mean that we both control the other members of The Breakfast Club, the other characters and any OCs that are NPCs equally.  For example, if you picked Brian as your crush, that means we both control Andrew, Allison and Claire equally.  For example, I can have Claire say something in one reply and you can have Claire say more in another reply because we both control her.

3. Please censor swears because I don't want anyone getting in trouble.

4. Smut is fine but I won't RP it if it makes you uncomfortable.

5. It's okay to spam or repeatedly bug me about when I'll reply to you in your own head, but if you take it to Wattpad I have every reason to cut you off.

6. I try not to be overbearing about replies but, if I don't hear from you for one week, I will ask you about it.  If you don't hear from me for one week, then you are free to do the same.

7. If you pick a scenario with multiple stories, such as the Animorphs crossover or the Black Mirror AU (to name a couple of examples), you are free to take a break from that scenario after finishing one story to do a different scenario.

8. Since Bender is Jasmine's crush, you can NOT list Bender as your OC's crush.  You think I wouldn't have to list this as a rule, but experience taught me otherwise.

9. Also please put efforts in your replies and don't give one or two sentence answers for two paragraphs.

10. Really important!  Please tell me your age as I will not RP sex or anything sexual with anyone under 18.  Please do not lie about your age as RPing anything sexual with an adult is illegal and could get me arrested.

11. While we're on the subject, please keep the smut vanilla with chocolate sprinkles. I don't mind a little kink but, if you are going to do anything really weird to my OC or your crush, please ask me before you write the really weird thing to make sure I'm okay with it.

12. Even without the smut, my work contains a lot of adult content. So you have to be 16 or older to RP with me.

13. No quick fix solutions. I know the Series game ended The Breakfast Club with a quick fix solution with everyone destroying the files and getting a clean slate, but bloodrosered and I already discussed why that wouldn't work. Plus I hate them and they really take the fun out of RPing. So please, don't use them and, if you do, it needs to backfire.

14. Please keep in mind during RPing that you're writing in 1984. Now you don't have to do any extensive research but at least Google to see whether certain shows or technology existed then before putting them in the RP.

15. Post Don't You Forget About Me in the comments to show that you understand the rules and feel free to tag anyone who you think might be interested.

16. After that, post your OCs in the comments for the third chapter using the profile I provided.