Chapter 47

Chapter 47-
• • •

        "ARE YOU KIDDING ME DUDE?! ITS SO OBVIOUS" Kevin yelled, holding his arms in the most absurd position, he looked like he was trying to be an angry tree as he tried to get Eli to guess whatever the hell his word was.

Eli continued shouting out random answers, while Kevin didn't move once. For being so outgoing and fun, Kevin really sucked at charades..

"A fucking tree frog?? I DONT KNOW MOVE OR SOMETHING JESUS-" Eli yelled back. Savannah and Justin were in the lead, with me and Ashton in close second. Scarlett wanted to be the referee- whatever that entailed.

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNO-"

"Kevin just MOVE dude I clearly have no fucking idea what that is-"

"Times up!" Scarlett's phone timer went off and the two of them let out an exasperated sigh.

"It was spiderman," Kevin told him.

"HOW THE FUCK WAS THA-"

"Boys, boys, calm down- you've lost fair and square," Scarlett said in her 'professional' voice.

"Kev, Spiderman is the easiest one to act out," I said in between laughs. He looked up at me.

"Really, Crys? I thought you were different," he said. Everything he says sounds like a joke so I never know anymore when he's being serious or not.

"Aight lets do this," Ashton said and tried to push me up off the couch.

"Um, I've acted like every one. It's time for you to act it out," I told him, sinking further into my comfortable position on the couch. He could not have looked less thrilled, but nonetheless he got up. Wow, chivalry really isn't dead..

Scarlett gave me a mischievous look as she handed him the card. When his eyes flickered over the card he immediately snapped his attention back to Scarlett.

"Do you think this is funny?" He asked, dead serious.

"A little," she held in a laugh and he rolled his eyes. This'll be good.

He put his arms in a circle above his head and began twirling. I immediately knew that Scarlett gave him a ballerina, but I wasn't going to put him out of his misery just yet.

"You must know it," he said after one spin, looking like he wanted to die. Everyone in the room was laughing their asses off- as they should. It was taking everything, and I mean everything in my power not to myself.

"Oh I do," I grinned at him, and he glared back at me. I finally broke and started laughing.

"You better say it," he continued to do little tiny 'dance moves' (awkward little plié squats).

"Okay fine.. ballerina," I gave in after a little bit- I wanted to keep that going but I also didn't want to accidentally run out of time. Charades is a serious game.

Wanting some form of revenge, Ashton walked over and sat directly on me, squeezing the air out of my lungs. I tried to push him off to no avail.

"YourtoofatIcan'tbreath-" I wheezed out. He didn't budge. See- this is why he's still 'Ash-hole' in my phone..

Once Savanah and Justin went again and claimed victory, we decided to play a different game. Ashton finally got off me and it took everything in me not to pounce on him and try to attack him.