𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑖.

For the entire week Mingi would constantly dream about a male. The male was beautiful , his hair and pastel blue color that looked great on him. The male had beautiful milky skin and Mingi couldn't get him out of his head.

"Mingi! Pay attention please..I said what is number 3?" The teacher spoke clearly angry. "U-um...I don't know..." mingi responded bowing his head down a bit. "That's why we pay attention...eyes stay in the board or your going to the office" the teacher finished , continuing on teaching. The threat didn't exactly stop Mingi from continuing to think about the male of his dreams literally.

Though he hated how much he'd think on it. He had no idea why he was so curious. Let alone bothered by it. It was definetly messing up his reality. He would constantly have day dreams about him. Mingi had plugged in his earphones as he walked home. It was quite dark and chilly as he walked since he had left school a little late.

He had continued to walk until he had heard someone down the alley. He looked over seeing a peak of blue hair dissapearing past. Mingi's eyes as he took out his headphone widened a bit before he shook his head. He felt as if he was hallucinating . "No don't be crazy" Mingi spoke to himself as he continued to walk.

This caused Mingi to be distracted so much. Yes it was a bad thing but it got extremely hard for Mingi to ignore these dreams. The fact that they were constant had worried him. It was almost as if he was being told something. Mingi has gotten home. His parents weren't around as they worked around this time. He settled into making ramen , eating it before heading to his room to change.

The taller showered before getting into bed covering himself as he switched his lamp off. His eyes got heavy driving him to slumber.

☁️☁️☁️

Mingi woke up in a bed with pearl white sheets , the room filled with a dim purple light and beautiful light up stars.

Mingi , hearing a clap of thunder he looked outside of the curtains , seeing it was stormy outside. "Where am I.." as Mingi was about to get up , the door opened. Revealing the blue haired male. He only wore an oversized button up, short shorts and ankle socks.

The male hadn't spoken a word since he got in. He stared at Mingi with such lustful look, the other didn't know what to say his mouth agape. The blue haired male walked slowly twords the bed switching his movements , beginning to crawl on the bed.

Mingi sat up on his arms as the other got closer and closer. Once the male got to Mingi he straddled him , wrapping his arms around his neck. A sweet scent of cotton candy hitting mingis nostrils. The male smelled sweet and it began to intoxicate him-as He wondered what the other was going to do.

Mingi kept thinking of how he had gotten in this position or where this place was. His thoughts were interrupted , feeling the male ontop of him begin to pepper kisses on his neck. It was almost like the other knew mingis weakest spots. Mingi tilted his head back a little , making some room for the other to continue.

He bit his lip as he felt the male creating small marks on his neck. The male soon stopped causing Mingi to look at him. He began to unbutton his button up as his eyes stayed on Mingi. He stared Mingi in the eyes as he slid the button up off his shoulders but not completely taking it off , showing only his whole front and his shoulders.

The skin on the male was untouched. So smooth as well. Mingi was tempted to put his hands on the male but he had stopped himself , waiting on the others next move. Mingi watched his hand as it pulled on his shirt. "Your shirt.." the male finally spoke and Mingi swore he could melt. The voice was soft and it was so beautiful to the other.

He removed his shirt , placing it somewhere on the bed. The male leaned forward , kissing mingis chest as he held onto his biceps. He let out small noises enjoying the warmth of his skin. Mingi shut his eyes , too gone to realize the other had gotten to his pants. Every small touch was so pleasurable to the other. The male began to remove mingis sweatpants and boxers watching as the length came free.

He gave the lenght kitty licks , watching the other for any reaction. Mingi shutting his eyes tight. He felt the male insert the length Into his wet cavern moving his head at a slow pace , holding what he couldn't fit. The other , throwing his head back , groaning softly at the feeling. Mingi was slowly going insane at the feelings had sent shocks through out his body.

The males pace quickened , seeing as Mingi gripped the sheets beside him. He grabbed onto one of mingis hands bringing it to his hair , giving the other something to hold onto. He continued to stare at Mingi as he did his work. It was not too long before he felt Mingi spill inside of his mouth. It shocked him as he let up. "S-sorry" Mingi apologized.

But the blue haired male only shook his head as he swallowed , clearly unbothered. Mingi stared at him in awe at the fact that he did such dirty things but still looked so innocent whilst doing it. The male removed his shorts throwing them somewhere before straddling Mingi once again. He brought two of mingis fingers to his mouth lapping at them as blush crept up on his face.

He had shocked the other once more by his action. After wards the male brought the fingers to his entrance , pushing them in slowly as a soft moan left his lips , leaving Mingi to do the work. Mingi move his fingers slowly watching as the male held onto his shoulders. He let out low moans which were music to his ears.

The little noises the male made drove Mingi crazy and it let him know that he was doing good. Mingi moves his fingers Quickly , hitting his prostate.earning a gasp in response , the male grabbing onto mingis hand to stop the movements suddenly. "A-are you ok?" Mingi questioned worried that he had done something wrong. The male nodded reassuring Mingi. He suddenly lifted himself , inserting mingis length inside of him.

Both people making soft noises at the feeling. The boy moved , wrapping his arms tightly around mingis neck as Mingi held onto his waist. He rode the other , his moans a little louder than before. Mingi yearned for release , pushing yunhos waist down so the other rode him quicker. The males moans now audible. He moaned in the others ear as he hit his prostate. "M-Mingi" at this point he questioned whether this was all real or not.

He felt the other bury his face in his neck as his moans got embarrassingly loud. He didn't want Mingi to hear him like this but the pleasure was overwhelming. A few more thrusts and the male had released between him and Mingi. Mingi still worked for his release moving the now sensitive male faster on him. He had finally felt the warm pit in his stomach
But just as he was about to release-
☁️☁️☁️

Mingi lifted himself from the bed quickly and in a cold sweat , panting heavily. "What the hell?" Hs spoke quickly grabbing his phone to check the time. It was afternoon and Mingi was late to school. He quickly got up , looking outside seeing it was bright. "Where'd he-" Mingi looked around before he heard his mom open the door. "Mingi? Are you ok? You know your late right? Quickly get dressed and head.....out....but please fix that problem first.." his mother spoke looking down at his sweatpants seeing a visible hard-on "I-" was all that could come out of mingis mouth too embarrassed.

It had suddenly began to rain whilst Mingi was going to school. He didn't even bring an umbrella so he was going to show up wet. He walked past the alley he had seen before but this time he saw the blue haired male at the end. Mingi quickly running down the alley to get to the other but the male ran off somewhere. Once Mingi got to where he stood he look left , then right seeing he had dissapeared completely.

"What is your name?" Mingi panted as he held onto his knees.

"Yunho...until we meet again."