Chapter 26 | Kidnapped

Third Person POV
As you laid against the wall, your arms bound behind your back, you were still unsure of your whereabouts. 'Are the ropes really necessary?' You wondered, squirming in an attempt to loosen them up a bit.
"Kinky" Nightmare added, providing no real help whatsoever.
'Aren't they just?' You responded, feeling a bit of the tension being relieved.
"Aha! Usefulness achieved! Suck it, Author!" Nightmare called out in victory.
'Who the hell is this Author? Isn't that the term for the writer of a book?' You asked.
"Exactly" he responded.

Out of confusion, and probably for the better, you didn't ask anything else on the matter.

'Good to know. Now how the hell do we get out of here?' You questioned.
"Well considering how you're tied up, you could start by burning the ropes off of yourself" Nightmare said, finally being helpful willingly.
'Wouldn't that burn my clothes off?' You asked, concerned more for your outfit than yourself.
"Maybe, but surely you'd rather escape with a slightly fucked up outfit than... well not escape at all" Nightmare said, very set on his first idea.
'Wait a sec' you said, shutting Nightmare up. 'I think someone's coming' you added, footsteps becoming more evident on the stone floors of the cave.
"Quick! Fake sleep!" Nightmare said, jumping into action for whatever reason.

As you shut your eyes again and went limp, the taps of footsteps and the sound of metallic scraping came closer. You fearfully tensed up slightly at the noise, but tried not to move as to not arouse suspicion. As the footsteps stopped in front of you, you could tell that it was two different people stood in front of you and that they began to speak.

Although whatever they were speaking wasn't English, nor a language you recognised. It seemed animalistic to say the least. It was pretty much a compilation of grunts and hisses, and yet the pair were able to recognise what one another were saying.

After the 'conversation' they had, you heard both of them grunt simultaneously and seemingly in agreement. A few steps were taken towards you, and you heard a scratch on the stone wall behind you. The ropes that kept you bound in place fell off and you felt something, presumably the whatever had released you, grab the back of your collar and drag you to what you could assume was either the exit... or the deepest part of this cave. "Haha! You've got holes in your collar! What a biiiiiitch!" Nightmare mocked, likely trying to irritate you.
'Thank you, Nightmare, very cool' you responded nonchalantly. Stunned, and rather confused, at you lack of reaction he couldn't respond to your retort. 'Thank you for shutting up' you added smugly, only for the demon to give an annoyed huff in response. 'Now stop being a bitch and do some searching. Are we getting out or further in?' You asked, being extremely tense despite your body being limp.
"Nah, fuck you. You're on your own for this one, kid" Nightmare said, as you could tell that he was leaving your body and walking away.
'Hmph, be like that then' you huffed, knowing you were in fact on your own here. 'Little bitch...' you mentally mumbled as you heard the knock of Nightmare's heels walk away from you. 'Looks like I've gotta wait until I'm where they want me to be' you thought with a mental sigh.

(TIME SKIIIIIIIIIP *guitar riff*)

After what felt like 2 minutes of cave navigation, whoever had dragged you around set you down against a different wall. The cave was still pretty cold, but you could definitely tell that you weren't any closer to the exit. As you heard the footsteps of your kidnapper walk away from you, you waited until the pair began to converse before opening your eyes to get a look at the,. Luckily for you, after a few steps were taken away from you they began to 'talk' to each other again.

Slowly opening your eyes, you saw them 'talking' to each other as another one came in. It seemed to be dragging something akin to a carcass of something. But as you managed to get a decent look, they began to rip apart and eat what was brought in. And within a few seconds, it was then you realised what they were.