Let's Get Married

"Pie, why you took so long in the toilet? What are you doing? Don't tell me that you continue your sleep in there?" Kim knocks the bathroom's door worriedly. In her estimation, it has been almost half an hour Pie entered the bathroom and until now she didn't come out yet. Today is a special day. Special day for someone.

            "Pie, open the door." Kim tries to push the door's knob but it was locked. When she is about to lift her hands for another knocks, suddenly she heard Pie unlocked it.

            "Kim.." Pie calls out with her weak voice. Kim is standing rooted to the ground right in front of the bathroom's door while folding her arms. She is looking to Pie but Pie knew it's a blank gaze.

            "Pie, do you realize that we might be late? Hurry up and get your clothes." Kim said while stretching out her hands to Pie. As what Kim had ever did to her when she was still blind, Pie takes Kim's hands and interlaced their fingers together.

            "Kim, I feel unwell." Pie cried and hugs Kim tightly. Upon hearing what Pie told her, Kim instantly place her hands on Pie's temple to check her temperature.

            "Nah, you don't have a fever." Kim scoffs. Pie is completely healthy. There's no changed in her body temperature to show that she is unwell.

            "But I really feel that I'm sick. Did you know that I threw up a lot just now?" Pie whine like a big crying baby.

            "Oh Pie! Not now. Today is a your best friend's big day." Kim frowns. She drags Pie slowly to the bed.

            "Maybe you got food poisoning or something else but I don't  think that we ate something unusual last night." Kim takes a few moments to think for any possibilities for Pie's unhealthy state.

            "I don't think so." Pie murmurs softly in her barely audible voice.

            "Then what?" Surprisingly Kim could hear that.

            "Kimhan, I  think I am..." Pie paused.

            "Pregnant." She whispers to Kim's ear.

            "Say it once again?" Kim is uncertain with her hearing.

            "I — THINK — I AM — PREGNANT ." Pie sheds each and every words carefully from her mouth, making it clear.

            "Oh Pie! You just made my day." Kim surprisingly burst out into laugh.

            "You're so serious. It's still early, Kim." Pie giggles and pinches Kim's cheek but Kim just stoned on the bed without any movement.

            "Today is Fern's wedding, Pie. She's your best friend. I think she needs you." Kim said in her flat tone. Yes, Kim is right. Today, Fern will got married with Mario. For Kim and Pie, the happy news seemed so sudden but little did they know, Fern and Mario had planned it for a long time without they knew it. Maybe it was because they also messed up with their own problems and relationships.