Sad Week

North Korea's POV:

I was crying on my knees right now. China and Martial are by my side to comfort me. I didn't stopped crying until I passed out of tiredness.

I woke up with a jump. I looked frantically around to find my brother. "Whoa calm down" I turned to who said that and saw it was China. I teared up again and looked down. "Hey, don't beat yourself it's not your fault," China started saying, "you need to calm down if we are going to find your brother. Ok?" I hugged me knees. I glanced at China. She looked at me worriedly. I hesitantly and very quietly whispered, "c-can you h-hug me?"

I looked away in shame. I feel so pathetic right now and in front of China. I was surprised when a set of arms surrounded my slight shivering body. "Don't be afraid to ask for hugs. Everyone needs one especially during these bad times," China quietly tells me. I hugged her in return.

We heard a knock on the door. Martial opens the door and sees me. "North how are you feeling?" Martial asked. I just looked away still ashamed of being seen this pathetic and helpless. "He still is not doing well," China answered for me. I just don't want to talk right now. I feel that this can't be real and that South can't be gone. "Well just wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready. I'll be downstairs if you need me," Martial said before leaving us in the room.

I looked around the room and notice that I was in on of China's guest rooms. I hugged China in silence until I said, "I.... feel better." China and I break apart from the hug. She looks at me with a worried face.

She then proceeds to ask, "do you want to go get breakfast?" I was hesitant of this. I don't feel well and don't want to eat. I shake my head. "North... I know you don't feel well and I wouldn't either but we need you to eat. Just a little ok?" China pleaded.

I sighed in defeat and agreed. She asked if I wanted to eat it in bed or downstairs. I said I'll eat downstairs. I need to get out of bed anyway. I walked downstairs with China next to me. I sat down on the table. Martial serve me some breakfast. I just played with the food. Martial looks at me before saying, "North you need to eat please, for South." I knew he was right so I ate a little.

After that we were in China's living room. We were trying to figure out what to do next. "I got a message from Russia that Finland, Iceland, and Greenland are helping look for the missing countries. America also said that Argentina and Brazil are also looking out," said Martial as he put down his phone. This made me feel a little better knowing more people are helping.

We all started looking around town, in different stores, streets, abandoned houses and buildings, and we asked people around. We also looked around the forest. We checked behind trees, bushes, rocks, basically everywhere. Some like Finland and Argentina went out of town to look for them.

I was never left alone. Either Martial or China were with me or even both. They don't want me to be alone. I appreciate this. I also had bags under my eyes now, I can't sleep well. I haven't cried as much because I need to concentrate on finding South not crying that he's missing. It was hard for me to go to school. UN has made the announcement about South and Poland disappearance through the speakers. UN also gave me a homework pass that basically means that I don't need to do homework. I was grateful for this because he understood that I'm too sad to do any work. The teachers look at me with sympathy since I always look down. Even the horrible rumors about me quieted down. Seems like everyone is in shock about the news.

I will try to put attention in class but my mind will always wonder to South and where should I look for him. The teachers don't scold me when I don't put attention. They just leave me be. During lunches and breaks other countries like America, Canada, Germany, Japan, etc, are with me. Of course Martial and China will be there. They will be with me whenever they have the chance.

Martial and I walked with Germany to his house after school. Germany said he has something to show me. When we went inside his house we were greeted by a black German Shepherd. Germany hugged his dog and I only patted her head. Martial and I sat in the living room as Germany went to get something. I feel very drained from energy. Germany came back with Schatzie trailing behind him.

He gave me something. I looked at it and it was South Korea's phone and headphones. My eyes wanted to tear up but I hold my tears back. "W-where did you find these?!" I asked urgently. Germany responded, "I found it behind a bush at the park." South will never leave his headphones stranded. I said thanks to Germany before Martial and I headed to the park.

In the park we were looking if there was any clues. We looked through bushes and in trees. At the end of the day we didn't have any luck.

(Time skip cuz me tired)

It's been a week since South's disappearance. It was finally Friday. Those school days felt long because I wanted to be out looking for South. But I couldn't just leave school either. I was able to convince China and Martial to leave me alone for today. I feel guilty for dragging them into this and I feel like a burden.

I was in my bed staring at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing. I soon heard my phone ding. I stood up slowly and looked at who texted me at this hour. I froze. It can't be... This is.... I quickly opened the text. Poland was the one who texted me. After not responding or reading my texts he finally responded. I quickly read what he send

Text

Poland: North Korea! You need to help us

Poland: They kidnapped us you got to hurry! We are in (insert a house direction here)

Poland: I can't text you they are coming back

Poland didn't text again. I took a screenshot of the texts in case they were deleted. I grabbed my stuff and got out. I'm going to find and save South Korea. I didn't told anyone about this because the only thing I want right now is to get South back.

I actually did another chapter this soon.....
Welp sorry for this cliffhanger please don't kill me.

Word count: 1165