My brother

“I can't believe that he's really coming back! I mean I know he was born hear but oh my god!” girl number 1 squealed.

“IKR!” wow this girl really just said I k r. I know what it means but wow.

“Seriously! Did you know that he used to live like across the block from me!” this had me turning around. Nope didn't recognize her.

“You girls are stupid.” I muttered I guess a little to loudly.

They starred at me. Like the blond bimbo's do at their killers in the bad horror movie's. It started to get under my skin.

“You herd me. What is the point in obsessing over a guy that most likely will never like you, your best friend or your mom? To me its like incredibly stupid.”

“Your the stupid one. I mean look at you. Hes on his way to Sacramento and all you can say is hes not hot? Wow looks who's jealous.”

like I could really be jealous of her. He is my freaking brother! Why in gods name would I be jealous of her? I mean sure I'm excited that my brothers coming home but that's because he's my brother! Great now I can't drink my vanilla frapichino, how could I, I mean common sure my brother has lots of girls on his tail for being 'hot' but that is so not what I would call him. I would say hansom..if that! HES MY BROTHER!

I walked out with my frapichino..but not before telling her I'm his sister. She didn't believe me so I pulled out my sell phone and showed her my wall paper, a picture of me and him hugging. Like sisters and brothers do. And in photo shop my mom put I'm nice fancy writing it says baby sis under me and big bro under him. Its really a sweet picture. And she gaped at me. Luckily her other barbie friends had gone to go fix their make up. So no one would believe her if she would tell them anything.

I got into my 1970 baby blue mustang with no hesitation. I love my baby. She started up with no stutters, and pulled out just as fast as you can say nutter-butter. My car was smooth driving like putting butter on toast. It was amazing how slick my car was.

“You are such a sweet car Nelson.” Yes, I named my car.

It was completely true to. He was a sweet car, never did anything to hurt anyone or its self... but that probably has something to do with the fact that just about everything on the car were original. With the exception of the tires coarse.

We smoothly got to the semi-long drive way slightly faster that usual, I parked her in the huge garage right next to my other baby, an original bug in shinny silver. I could sware to you that everytime I saw that car it smiled at me, hugest of grin's. While both cars had over 100,000 miles on it they were my baby's.

“I AM HOME MOM!” I yelled just inside the door. She knew I spent about 30 minuets a day with my cars. Giving them any need attention with older cars.

“So whats up baby's?” I asked like I have sense buying of the bug.

They never did seem to answer me by talking. So I turned over Lilly, the bug, she stuttered the first time I tried but came to life the second time.

“It's gonna be okay sweet'z.” I mumbled to my Lilly

**

I ran up to my room to take a shower. I have no had to deal with my brother and the hogging of the shower for the past 8 months because of something in Europe that I really could care less about. And the shower was locked and running. Crap, this means no good.

“HUNTER ADEMS GET YOUR STINKY BUT OUT HEAR AND GIVE ME A HUG BEFORE I KICK DOWNTHE DOOR!” I yelled but we both knew I was happy he was home.

He stopped the shower and got out with a towel around his waist, I praticaly jumped on him for a hug.

“I missed you, you twit.”