Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness

Start from the beginning

"Good Morning Sanskar" Swara said with bright smile.

'My day is going to be great since I saw your bright smile' Sanskar thought looking at Swara who was leaving their room.

He remembers something and typed on his phone 'when are you going to deliver my order? I need it before 11 am today'. He remembered the famous diamond jewellery designer Reena Ahluwalia, how much Sanskar irritated her for his wife's wedding gift. He was too choosy when it comes to her.

Post breakfast Pari took Swara to their home parlour, even though the parlour was built inside the home, but it was equipped with everything that needs to groom.

"We are outside of Maheshwari House and today this richest family of India is hosting the Wedding Reception for their elder son and CEO of Maheshwari Business House Sanskar. Today the world will see the crowned Queen of Maheshwari's. This is a high-profile event and all top business houses, politicians, film stars, sportsmen are invited. We will share exclusive inside news to you about the guests, decorations, food, entertainment and everything. Also, we will share love story of this couple and how they tied knot. Stay tuned with City 24" Swara saw one reporter giving live updates on National television News channels standing outside of Maheshwari House. She remembered Sanskar's reaction about the news leakage on day two of her marriage.

Swara excused herself from attendant who was helping her with her hairdo and ran away to look for Sanskar. She thought he must be either in study or in their room. So, she first went to study and opened the door, she was breathing heavily with worried teary eyes. Sanskar, Laksh, Adarsh were there discussing on WB Hugli Power Generation Project.

Sanskar immediately went near Swara and asked with concern "hey what happened?"

Swara just looked at him and then at Adarsh and Laksh and said, "Sorry to disturb you."

Adarsh and Laksh exchanged glance, nodded at each other and left from study room giving them privacy. Sanskar said in calm voice, "Swara calm down, first you sit down and tell me what happened?" Sanskar brought water for Swara who was now sitting on the couch.

"News.....they are outside ....they are saying......" Swara could not finish her sentence.

"Swara nothing to worry I know media is outside, but they cannot enter inside the house we already have security to handle them." Sanskar said in composed voice.

"But they said they will tell how we got married" Swara said in shaky voice while gulping lumps.

"They can do nothing Swara. I am there na to handle everything. Media know us, they know the consequences of going against Maheshawari's" Sanskar said while holding her shivering hand in his both hands and said with assuring smile "they will only say what we want to declare, not a word more and during the party media entry is banned. We never ever allowed media inside our house."

Swara somewhat felt quite relived but then another tension took over her and she said low voice "But they said all big people are invited like businessmen, politicians."

"So...? Swara we have to invite them even though sometimes we just don't want. We deal with them day to day, so it's kind we can't avoid them" Sanskar said shrugging his shoulders. Swara pressed her lips started staring at floor. So Sanskar continued "What happened tell me? If you will not share it with me then how can I find the solution for it?"

"Umm they are very big right; I mean I have always seen them on TV or newspapers. I don't know what to talk to them. What will they ask me? And if I said or did something wrong then what will happen?" Swara said with worried lines on her forehead, for her these kinds of parties were a completely different world.