22 - manipulation

[ hemmings ]

two jack frosts handing out halloween candy in front of target was the most stupid thing i’d ever heard of.

but, we didn’t really have a choice.

i wasn’t mad at michael, it wasn’t his fault that we both had the same genius costume idea.

but it wasn’t mine either.

he was in such a pissy mood.

“dude, chill. it’s just a halloween costume. no big deal.”

i said this as i handed a tiny twix to a little girl wearing a giraffe costume.

he ignored me and handed another one to a boy dressed as the hulk.

we sat there, kid-less and silent, for a few minutes.

“oh my god..“ michael muttered under his breath.

“what? i didn’t even sat anyt-”

i cut myself off when i realized that it wasn’t me he was talking about.

stevie walked up, a long blue dress dragging behind her.

she had blue gittery makeup on and her bleach-white hair was in a side braid.

she was elsa from frozen.

“oh my god.” i repeated michael, feeling his pain.

most people would assume that they planned this. a couple, jack and elsa.

but i knew better.

michael really had something against stevie, and almost everyone had already figured that out.

but stevie hadn’t.

when she walked up, i made up some stuff about the party being cancelled tonight, and right then and there, she was walking away.

“how did you do that? you didn’t even tell her to leave!”

“manipulation, michael.”

-

ahhh it's really early for y'all right now i think but im about to get on the ship and i really wanted to update once more before i leave

this chapter made me laugh while writing it so i hope you enjoyyy

see ya in a week