New Family

Elsa opens her eyes as all of her surrounding was white and bright. She was laying on the floor, maybe floating she doesn't know. She slowly stands rubbing her eyes. Looking at her surrounding, she started wondering.

"Hello?" She ask, not hoping for any answer. In her mind she only thought of loneliness and sadness. She slowly crouch and bring her knees to her. Cuddle herself tightly hiding her face.

"I.. Am... Useless... He was right..." she softly sobs. "I'm dead..."

"No you are not..." A soft unfamiliar voice suddenly whisper.

Elsa look up and saw a spirit floating in front of her. She was beautiful, wearing a light grey dress, deep brown hair and green eyes. Elsa wasnt scared at her appearance though she still backed up.

The glowing spirit touch the ground, or it seems as everything is white, looking at her. Elsa quickly on her feet as the spirit smile.

"I am sorry for every pain i've caused you... It's all my fault." The spirit apologies, couldn't look at her.

The voice started to remind the white haired girl who she was. It was her mother. Elsa eyes started watering but she hold it back from falling. "Am... I dead?" That's the only thought in her head.

"You haven't cross the line... But... I know you are not that kind of person who would give up so easily..." The spirit said, looking down at her smiling. "I see you've made many friends that adore and love you..."

Elsa stood firmly on her feet. She remembered Gemma, Jax, Tara, Juice, Chibs, Abel and most importantly Tig. Her eyes shine brightly and look on her hand which also shining.

"I am sorry... I love you, darling."

The words that faintly disappear as Elsa submerged with the bright light.

----

After few more pumps on her chest, Elsa cough for air. Juice face changed from worry to relieve. He quickly hug her, couldnt let go of his embrace. Elsa was still in blur as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"You worried us" He said, looking deep into her eyes.

She was out of words but shifted her eyes at Tig's. Her eyes started to fill and she let them fall without using any energy. "I'm... I-I'm..."

Elsa was stop mid sentence as Tig pulled her into a hug. "It's all over. He wont hurt you anymore." He cooed. Elsa didnt understand him at the beginning. When she look to her right, she saw the body of her father laying dead on the road, blood dripping. Now she realize what he meant. She slowly rest her head on his uninjured shoulder with a light smile.

"Thank you"

-----

Three years after the event, Elsa was chasing Abel around the small play ground outside of the club house.

"Chase me!" The blonde shouted playfully.

"Slow down" Elsa ran around the porch catching up with the fast runner. "Gotcha!"

She pull him into a tight hug from the back lifting him up, pecking his neck as he chuckled from ticklish. Abel quickly turn himself and wrap his little arms around the older girl's neck. Touching their foreheads, the little blond boy tug her ears before running away from her again.

The teenage girl chuckle under her breath, as she thought how tough that little boy is. He's thougher than her to say the least. As the little boy ran up toward his father, he poined at her with a big smile all over his face.

"Thanks for taking care of him while we're gone." Jax thank her as Abel under his arm.

She noded as Tig came beside her giving a peck on the forehead. The group walk inside the clubhouse as lunch was prepared by Gemma. As usual, Elsa took two bottle of beer for the adult and a box of OJ for the little boy.

"How was the deal?"

Elsa had started to social with the members and smiling to everyone. She had changed from a quiet catterpillar to a social butterfly. She's not afraid to speak her mind as Tig had told her that it's okay to actual get into a fight with some of the members. Elsa slowly agree to that statement, because she always pick a fight with Juice.

From time to time, when the boys are away she would help Gemma around the workshop or take care Abel. Since Tara is expecting another child on the way, the teenage girl would do anything to help them. Plus, taking care of Abel is not that hard. She just need to chase him all around until both asre tired.

For Juice, let's just say Tig was okay that he's getting closer to Elsa. Though Elsa is not related to Tig, he still protect her as she was his daughter. For the past few days, Elsa also developed likings toward Juice, but she always shake off the thought. Sometimes in the evening they would be together alone watching over the town from a clif that Juice knew.

Only one thing that she can never forget. That moment where she heard her mother's voice. She was happy that her mother was proud of her. She did make many friends...

They are not her friends.

They are her family.

-END-