the first day ch 1

The ripple of waves (true love's story) ch1

The first day

        There he stood before me, short black hair, dark eyes, and broad shoulders. He was the new guy, the very good looking new guy.   We were by my locker.  We had met in the gym while waiting for class to start. He sat with me at lunch and now it was time to leave school.

      "So ummm maybe we could go out some time?" he stuttered.

     "Umm sure, that would be nice" I said shyly.

     "Ok well how about Friday?" he asked, a little more confident.

     "Sure, sounds good." I said.

    "So I'll pick you up at your place around 6:00." he said.

        I said ok and told him where I lived. He walked me out side to my car and then I left.

     When I went to bed that night I thought about lunch. I sat down at the end of the table, alone as usual. Then, Seth came and sat down across from me.

     So why are you sitting all alone? Are you expecting someone? He asked.

     "No, I just don't really have any friends in this lunch, that's all." I replied, I was also wondering why he had chosen to sit by me.

     "Oh, well I guess I will be your first friend in this lunch and you can be my first one too." He said cheerfully.

     I just smiled and nodded. Not sure how to reply to that one. I continued to eat my food. After a little while of awkward silent he started asking me questions.

"So what's your favorite color?" He said.

"That would probably be pink," I replied.

   "Favorite food?" he asked.  

  "Pizza!!" I exclaimed.

  "Favorite flower?" he questioned.

  "A white rose with blue sparkly tips!" I said with a smile.

"Hmm. That's an interesting flower." He said thoughtfully.

     He asked several other questions too. After that it was time for us to go our separate ways.

      Overall it had been a pretty good lunch. My last thought before I drifted into a very peaceful sleep was that now I have a date with him!

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

So how do you like it???

Read-Vote-Comment-And be sure to check out my other stories!

Enjoy

:) itaikitty