"You better say thank you cause I was about to knock that shit back down" he said walking out my room and I laughed. Once I was done getting everything situated I went down stairs to see Tyrone's mom looking through a photo album and I came and sat next to her.

"Aww we was so small" I said looking at the picture of Tyrone kissing me on my cheek with frosting all over his lips. It was his sixth birthday and I pushed his head in the cake and he chased me down just to kiss me on the cheek.

"You know he always had a crush on you" she said and before I could respond Tavon came and sat right next to me.

"So why didn't you and Ty date? I was rooting for y'all" she said and I could feel Tavon burning a hole in my head waiting for my response.

"Um we tried for like a week but it didn't work out. I felt as if he my was soul mate but in a best friend type of way" I said

"So you broke up with my son after dating for one week" she said

"I really wouldn't claim it as dating because we didn't even kiss. I don't know it was just awkward and we both agreed that it was better if we was just friends" I said truthfully and she nodded her head. We looked through a couple more photos and watched a movie before calling it a night and going to bed.

It was now one in the morning and I still couldn't go to sleep and I was just laying on my back looking at the dark ceiling until my door opened and closed.

"You can't sleep either" Tavon said hopping in the covers with me.

"No I can't" I admitted

"So about what you said earlier that was truth? He questioned.

"Why are you asking me that question?" I said getting annoyed

"Cause I think you was capping" he said

"I wasn't that's the truth" I said

"Righhhtt" he said in a sarcastic tone

"You're doing too much"

"Nah you doing too much lying and shit"

"I wasn't lying. Me not being with your brother had nothing to do with you Tavon" I said and he chuckled.

"That's how I know you lying cause I never said it did." He said getting on top of me

"Get off me. I don't like you" I said

"Don't lie"

"I-" I said but he cut me off by kissing me

"Vonnieeee!" I said trying to push him off me and he sucked on my bottom lip

"What?" He questioned kissing on my neck

"Get off I told you I have a boyfriend" I said and he smacked his teeth getting off me and I was just shocked that this just happened.

"I really don't get you cause you knew I had the biggest crush on you for the longest and you used to always curve me but now that I have a boyfriend you wanna be all up on me. Make it make sense" I said sitting up and he just layed there.

"Dee I liked you too but I knew my brother was in love with you and I couldn't do no grimey shit like that. I stayed away from you cause I knew that it was gon hurt him." He said

"And I could care less about yo nigga I just got mad respect for you" he said and I was just in deep thought. Like was I stupid? I was the only one who didn't see that the love he had for me was more than the love you have for a friend.

"You good? Why you crying?" He said wrapping his arms around me and I didn't respond I just continued to cry. I was an emotional wreck

"DeeDee" he said  getting up and turning on the light