~Chapter 18~Parting~

• Dedicated to To everyone who read this book!!!

~Alexis POV~

"My brother?"  I exclaim.

"Umm yeah, I probably should have told you. But he is really nice to me and I really do like him." She says while blushing.

"Are you leaving now?" I ask.

"Yes. I told the prince this morning. I need to pack a few of my things now."

She walks off while I try to find the Prince.

I find him near my room door and walk up to him. "Where were you I was looking for you?" I ask. "I was looking for you." He admits.

"Is there a way you can persuade Iris to stay?" He sighs. "I wish there was but its her choice and the point of her being here is to be part of the Selection." I drop my head.

"Do you know why she's leaving?" He asks. "Well, she came here because her parents wanted her to not because she wanted to. She actually already likes someone." I explain. "I have a feeling you know who it is."

I bite my lip and look away from him. "You do know don't you." I can sense the obvious smirk on his face. "Come one Lady Alexis can't you tell me?" I look at him straight in the eyes.  "Its my brother." I say quietly. 

"You might beceom sisters then." "True, but maybe Iris' parent won't let her marry someone who is lower than their caste." I admit, I would love for them to get together but if her parents wanted her to get married to the Prince, how can they allow her to marry someone in caste five. 

"There are no more castes remember? Anyone can marry anyone. Anyone can work as anything." Oh yeah....I totally forgot about that.

"And if my brother can work in a higher working job they might allow them to get together." I say. "Exactly. And if your mother can do it why not Iris?" The Prince reassures me.

"Do you mind her leaving?" I ask. "Not really, I didn't like her alot and she feels the same way. I was going to eliminate her in the next batch."

"Were you going to do the same with me?" After the deal with Prince Alex and Josh its been hard for  me to get along with Drew. I can never know if he still feels the same way as he did in the beginning or if he got tired of me and is going to get rid of me. "Would you be upset if I did?" 

I have no idea if I would win but I definetely would become upset if I had to leave, not because of the money, but because I won't have a chance with Drew anymore. "Of course I would. I still care about you." He smiles at em and puts his hands on my shoulder.

"This is a very sincere question, you have to answer truthfully and there can't be any maybe's or sort of's. Okay?" I nod. 

"Do you actually, truly love me?" I knew this would happen. The question was waiting to be asked sooner. I stare into his brown eyes, ones that I don't think I could live to see without. "Yes, I do love you." 

Before I can se his reaction his lips are on mine. Its a slow passionate kiss. I have a feeling that he feels the same way. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer if possible. 

"Am I interrupting something?" Iris asks. My face burns with embarrassment and Drew has a huge smile on his face. "No, its okay I'm sure it can be finished later." Iris smiles and puts her bags down. "I'm going to miss you." she hugs me and I hug her back instantly. 

"I'm going to miss you more. You and Josh are going to make a good couple." I say to her as we tighten the hug. "His name is Josh? He has the same name as the French Prince." Drew exclaims.

"I assure you that my brother isn't the French Prince. The only Prince he will be is Iris' Prince." Iris laughs and I can feel her tears falling on my shoulder and back. My eyes start to water as well. "You're leaving me all alone now." I say. 

"You have Princess Kiara and your Prince charming right here." we pull apart and I can actually see how sad she is now. "Try to win. You and the prince will make a good couple as well." She goes to pick up her bags and I carry on of them. We walk to the doors in silence. 

When we reach the golden double doors she quickly turns to me for one last goodbye. "Bye Lexi," "Bye Iris." She leans to my ear and whispers something. "I can't wait to see what you and Prince Drew's children will look like." I stare at her blankly with my jaw hanging open. "Bye." She waves and ges into the car that's waiting for her. 

The Prince comes next to me. "What did she say to you? You look like you saw a ghost." I turn to him with a slightly less surprised face. "She said she can't wait to see what our children will look like." 

(A.N): Sooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in ages but I had a very bad case of writer's block. I was also concentrating on one of my other books which is now finally completed (YAY!!). I don't think this one will be going on for much longer either probably a few more chapters til the end.

Now this is very important. I need to know how you guys want it to end. Who she ends up with? What happens in the end. I am not only writing this for my own joy of writing but I also write for the many many people who read and vote for this book. If I have ideas about what you want I think you guys will like it better.

Please don't forget the little star to vote and please PLEASE COMMENT SUGGESTIONS.

Thanks again for reading this book.

-Pandicorn26 ^-^