107 Foster Son, Don't Be So Crazy (44)

Song Jia froze. Hesitatingly, she called his name again.

"Xiao Feng?"

Xiang Feng only buried his face deeper into her neck, as his hands pressed her closer to his body like he wanted them to fuse.

"Jia..."

"I'm here."

"Jia..."

"...I'm here."

"Jia..."

"Xiao Feng, I'm still here."

Song Jia awkwardly patted his back. They stayed that way for a long moment before Xiang Feng suddenly drew back. His eyes that were still a bit red had opened wide.

"Jia, what did you just call me?"

Song Jia looked at him. She lifted her hand and gently touched his cheek.

"Xiao Feng."

Xiang Feng covered her hand with his. Song Jia could clearly feel that his hand had turned cold from nervousness.

"Jia...I..."

In one quick movement, Song Jia pulled her hand away from his and wriggled out from underneath his body. She sat up and looked at him. Seeing that he was finally alright, her expression turned frosty.

"Why didn't you tell me who you were?"

"Jia..." Xiang Feng tried to pull her close to him, but Song Jia evaded his touch.

"Why didn't you send news that you were alive? Did you know what I went through when I found your so-called corpse?"

Her voice was calm, but Xiang Feng's heart dropped. He straightened his body and looked at her.

"Jia, I didn't mean to. Xue kept my body weak and my head muddled for the first few months..."

"Xue?" Hearing him calling the crown princess by her first name, Song Jia's tone grew sharp. "I see. So you didn't return home because you didn't want to leave your 'Xue.' What a good white-eyed wolf that I've raised. You could easily exchange your mother for a lover."

Song Jia knew that her words were harsh, but she was feeling angry. She had raised him carefully for years, only wanting him to stay away from Princess Bai Xue as much as possible to lead a good life. In the end, he went back to the crown princess' side. Was his fate as a bad guy unavoidable?

Xiang Feng's pupils shrank when he heard her. Out of frustration, he spat out, "You're not my mother!"

His words stabbed at her chest.

He gripped her shoulders and pushed her down, his eyes cold and furious. "Jia, you're not my mother! Never say those words again!"

He looked at her fiercely, and the strength in his hands made her shoulders feel slightly painful.

Staring up at him, Song Jia's eyes welled up with tears.

"I know I'm not your biological mother, but I did my best to raise you up. You may not have come from my womb, but I always treated you like a son. Your original mother may have failed you, but I...mm!"

Before Song Jia could react, Xiang Feng lowered his head to kiss her breast. He imprinted her flowery scent in his mind before bringing a red plum into his mouth, sucking hard.

Song Jia's body shuddered, and her mouth dropped open to shout, "What are you doing!"

Xiang Feng lifted his head, and said seriously, "Showing you why you can never be my mother."

She gasped as she once again felt the moist heat of his mouth through the silk fabric of her nightgown. Impatiently, he lowered the straps and exposed her creamy skin. His hot gaze caressed her before he suckled her neck and moved slowly towards her shoulders, leaving behind evidences of his mark on her.

"Xiao Feng..." Shaking her head, Song Jia tried to clear her mind.

"Jia, I'm not little anymore," Xiang Feng murmured as he proceeded to pepper a line down her shoulders and back to her breasts. "If you want, you can call another part of me that nickname."

His slender fingers guided her hand to the bulging tent in his pants, showing how much he desired her. Song Jia recoiled in embarrassment, her eyelashes sweeping upwards to reveal her flustered eyes.

"Xiao...Xiang Feng!"

Xiang Feng slightly curved his lips up, and in one quick motion, he pulled her hand into his pants, making her touch his desire. His muscles bunched and tightened above her as he shuddered, his length hardening until it was a rigid piece of steel in her hand.

Then, just as suddenly, he pulled her hand out.

Xiang Feng let his head fall back down. He nestled against Song Jia's neck, and his breaths were short and heavy. Minutes later, his mouth started to tease her earlobe, licking it as he waited for his body to regain its calm.

Song Jia stiffened underneath him. Xiang Feng's fingers slid from her wrist to her fingers, twining with them. The intimate gesture sent her heart racing. Song Jia could not help but scold it, thinking that it dared to race so quickly. Was it not afraid that it would easily get tired?

"You..." Song Jia didn't know how to react at the current situation. She also realized that the hard thing pressing on her abdomen had not deflated at all.

If he wanted to persuade her that his feelings for her were not familial, then he had succeeded.

"When did you start having these kind of feelings for me?" she asked.

The corners of Xiang Feng's mouth raised to form an arc, "From the very beginning."

"..."

Thinking of how young he was back then, being at the tender age of seven years old, Song Jia could only think, ah...how scary.

Did he have to be so terrifying?

Inwardly, she scolded him for being abnormal. Song Jia frowned at him with complaint written on her face. She had once pledged that if the male god [1] wanted beauties, then all types of beauties will be sent, fat or thin, tall or short, white lotus or vixen, all will be sent into his arms without question.

But if the male god wasn't interested in female beauties, then a different kind of beauty must be sent, a top and a bottom, the more of them the merrier.

Lastly, she also promised...that if the male god happens to personally like this grandma, she would let him ship himself with her...

Three black lines appeared on Song Jia's forehead.

To accidentally drop a rock on one's own foot, what so-called woe could be worse than this?

Look at that rock, ah~

Look how large and heavy it is.

[1] Male gods or Nanshen: godly males, OP male characters