O N E

'On a day I could see you                            I met my friends instead'

                           I met my friends instead'

Warning:this book is where Jungkook would easily forgive Tae and if you don't like reading this kind of book, leaves.
Your 'bye' is not needed either.
Thank you 💜💜

                              ✨

It was a casual Sunday morning,when the brightness of the sun shined through the curtain woke Jungkook up from his peaceful slumber.

Rubbing the sleepiness off of his eyes,he got out of the bed,Jungkook headed to the bathroom,doing his morning routine and went downstairs.

There,he saw his boyfriend sitting on the sofa,scrolling through his phone,smiling.

"TaeTae,Let's go out."Said the younger excitedly.

"I can't Kook.I uh...I have a meeting to attend today."

        'But today is Sunday'

"Oh.That's okay we can go next time."Jungkook gave his boyfriend a small smile,trying to hide his disappointment that the older didn't seem to notice.

They have been dating for 2 years now and lately Taehyung has been so distant.No,they didn't fight,they barely did.

Jungkook tried to tell himself that his boyfriend was just busy with work.But deep inside he know,there's more than work.

Yet

He chooses to to stay quiet.