Chapter 14: confessions

Start from the beginning

"And now!" Chase shouted. I spun around the air, as i jumped, and i did a perfect 360 jump! "Yay!" I said. I saw i didn't stop and i bumped into Chase. He was on top of me, we were really close to each other. "Nice 360, Skye..." He said to me. I felt hot again, i think i know what it's called now. "Thanks, Chase." I said nervously. He got off and i got back up.

"Where else are we going?" I asked. He just smiled and took off his skates, so i guess that's what he wants to do? "You'll see." He said. I pretty excited, i didn't know what to expect. We dropped off our skates with Jake and Chase told me to follow him. I followed him, and noticed it was nearly sunset, i wonder where's taking me.

Scene change (Chase badge)

Chase pov

I was finally going to take her to beach, the final spot of our day, i just hope i can actually tell her. "We're here." I told her as she saw the beach. She looked at me and then back at the beach. "Well, let's go." I told her with a smile.

I ran to the beach and then into the cold water. She joined me and she was quite for some reason. "Is something bothering you?" I asked.

"Yeah... It's just that i think i'm probably going to be single this year..." Skye told me. I realized what this meant, she's waiting for some pup to like her and that can be me! I took a deep breath and told her.

"Skye, i have something to tell you." I said. "Yeah?" She asked. I looked at the sunset and back at her magenta eyes. "I..."

Rocky and Everest's day

Rocky pov

"Ready to go hiking?" I asked Everest. She put on her hiking backpack and said. "Yup, which trail are we going to?"

"Big view trail!" I told her. The name sticks to the detail, it's a big and great view of the ocean. "Really?! I heard it's beautiful over there." She said.

"It is, remember." I told her. She smiled and nodded a yes as answer.

Scene change (Rocky's Badge)

"We should get down now, Rocky, i'm hungry." She said. We went to the top already, it was a great time we had! I chuckled and said. "Alright, let's go, because i'm hungry too."

We headed down the trail and she asked. "Where are we eating?" I gave a small smile and then looked at Adventure Bay. "How about that Lemonade place near Main St.?" I asked her. I guess she didn't know they served food there either because she answered with.

"They sell food there, i never knew that." We laughed and i said. "Yeah, they do, we should drop off our stuff in my apartment, or we'll look weird." I told her.

She giggled and nodded again in agreement. "Race ya to my apartment?" I asked her. She started running and said. "Sure, but i'm gonna win!"

"Hey, no fair, you went first!" I said as i ran to try and catch up to her.

Scene change (Everest's Badge)

Everest pov

We just dropped off our hiking stuff at Rocky's place, i won like i said i would. "So, lemonade place?" I asked him.

"Yup!" He replied. We ran over to the Lemonade place, even though it was close. "So we're here, that's what i like about your apartments, it's close by Main St." I told Rocky.

"Yeah, me too, well let's go eat!" He said. We went to the tables, or table, they had near by a sandbox. Then a man came over and asked for our orders. "I can i have Pepperoni Pizza, please?" Rocky asked.

The man quickly nodded and wrote down Rocky's order. "For drink, i'll take a Vanilla Coke." He said.

The man looked at me, as he wrote down Rocky's order. "I'll just have a burger?" I said, sadly they don't sell liver flavored food here. He wrote it down and i completed my order with my drink.

"I'll get the same drink he's getting." I said. He wrote it down and went to the kitchen.

"So where are we going after late lunch?" I asked Rocky. I wonder if Rocky likes me, he does right? If he didn't he wouldn't ask me to spend the day with him.

"To the pup park." He told me. The man came back with the drinks. We opened our drinks and took a sip out of it. Wow, it was really good! "Where is that again?" I asked as i finished my sip.

"I'll show you after our food comes." Rocky told me. I wonder if i should tell him today, or not?

Scene Change (Rocky's Badge)

Rocky pov

We finished eating, it was good, so we went to the pup park. "Here it is." I said as i ran to the slide. The lookout was in sight, lots of memories. "Wow, this looks like fun!" She told me.

"Yeah... Back when my owner, Ryder, Still lived here we used to come here a lot..." I told her. We went to the slide. I really miss Ryder, i heard one day he's coming back and doing the PAW Patrol again!

"Ryder... Wait you were in the PAW PATROL?!" She said, somewhat surprised. I nodded and we went down the slide as she said. "Wow! That sounds and looks like a cool place to live!" She told me.

I smiled and frowned quickly. I nodded and closed my eyes as we landed on the ground. "It really was..."

Scene change (Paw Patrol badge)

We finished playing at the pup park, it was almost sunset. I told her i wanted to go walk on the beach, yuck.. But it was for Everest so i dealt with it. So we're headed to the beach.

"Wow, that sunset is beautiful." She said, breaking me out of thought. "It is, huh?" I told her. I saw Skye and Chase, i remember him saying that he too will follow my idea and tell his feelings to her.

We were now on the beach i thought. "The time is now..."

I looked at Everest, who appeared to be having the best time she can have. I nervously told her. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it, Rocky?" She asked.

No pov

"I..." Chase said.

"I... Um..." Rocky said as he appeared hot and red.

"I like you, Skye." Chase said, while looking away.

"I l-l-like you!" Rocky semi-shouted, ready for the heartbreak.

"I like you too, Chase." Skye said.

"Really?! I like you too, Rocky!" Everest told the Mixed Breed.

The two male pups were equally surprised, they did it! They both hugged their new girlfriends and both had the same thought in their heads.

"I FINALLY DID IT."