| 𝐖𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 ➪ 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is attacked by a Wampa and Luke has to find her.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Hoth is ruthless. Being born on Mustafar, I'm used to boiling lava and extreme temperatures. Hoth is a polar opposite, and I can not even begin to explain how much I hate it, but wherever war goes, the Rebellion follows. I just wish the war went to somewhere warmer, like maybe Tatooine.

I was in the middle of strapping the leads onto my Tauntaun, which is named Katuunko, or I call him Kat for short. I named him after the king of Toydaria, who during the Clone Wars, refused to pick sides. It takes great courage to not bend and break under pressure from either power houses, but he unfortunately died anyways,

         "Skyguy!" I called over to Luke, who was strapping up his Tauntaun as well, "Would you hurry up? I want to try to get out of this snow as quickly as possible."

          I could see Luke rolling his eyes as he pulled himself up, "From where I can see, you're the one not on your Tauntaun yet, so would you hurry up?"

I smirked and pulled myself up onto Katuunko; the large snow lizard grunting under the sudden weight. I rode over beside Luke and kissed his cheek, "You annoy me sometimes."

"You started it, and you know it," he smiled while rolling his eyes, "Now, do you have everything you need? Scarf? Com? Mittens?"

"Yes, yes, and yes," I smiled at his overprotective nature and waved at the workers to let them know we're ready, "Do you have everything? You're more forgetful than I am."

My boyfriend nodded; watching the giant heavy door to the outside open, "We need to make this quick. Blizzard is supposed to pick up in around an hour."

"Let's get a move on then," I commented while Kat slid under the door, alongside Luke's unnamed Tauntaun. He isn't as sentimental as I am.

I moved my goggles, specifically made for the harsh snows of Hoth, over my eyes and glanced over at Luke, "I'll cut to the right and how about you go to the left? Meet back here after we're done?"

"Sounds good," Luke replies; his voice muffled by his woolen scarf, "Stay safe, my love."

I rubbed his arm lovingly and nodded, "Yeah, you too, okay?"

This was always my least favorite part of being in the Rebellion. We always have to put our work in front of each other. It reminds me of the old Jedi rules that Luke told me about— it's better not to have bonds in case something happens to them. I trust Luke. Nothing will happen to him.

The whipping winds of Hoth made my exposed cheeks turn to a cherry red, "Kat, pick up the pace," I whispered while petting his neck.

The Tauntaun nodded and grunted, picking up his speed tremendously. Everything seemed okay so far. No Imperial presence. Nothing that could harm us. Grabbing my com from my belt and slowing Katuunko down, I click the button. Right as my report began to leave my lips, a meteor of some sort fell from the sky,

"Luke, I'm almost done out here," I started while multitasking with calming down the skittish Tauntaun, "A meteor just dropped from the sky. I'm gonna check it out."

"Okay," he answered, "Everything is good on my end. I'm gonna go ahead back to the base if you're almost done."

I pulled my scarf over my cheeks a bit more, "Yeah go ahead, I'll be back in a bit."